Sep 6, 2018
Round 5 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Realnmk
@SilversRayleigh
@horvi181
@F1Broodje
@Mute

Last edited:

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Had my best race in AOR
So much clean racing and nice battles with @RebornDestroyer @Realnmk @ForceSkoda and someone who I forgot (sorry :p)
The safety car helped me, could have got a podium but @RebornDestroyer did a nice job overtaking me on the last lap with fresher tyres and got P4.
Considering the level of this year AL1, this was my best race of my life.
This race was 300 times better than real life spanish GP unfortunatley

Reactions: ForceSkoda

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
only I had big problems in this session? I saw machines with the X that disappeared abruptly (@horvi181 above all). cars that stopped suddenly in the middle of the straights, freeze. boh

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Thank you all who drove today, you made it for an entertaining race!
My pitcrew screwed my twice unfortunately giving me 2x 9 second stops, but the SC saved my race, providing a chance for me to start off with fresh soft tires at the back of the field, and making my way up to the podium!

Congrats to @spawnieSTAR and @SwaggyEggy for completing the podium place, they drove an spotless race today.

Again a thank you for everyone competing this session, and may it be an encouragement for people to make up some time to still race in the league.

Shaddi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah i have to say that as well, @Luka you need to start driving clean, i have so much clips after this race of you driving dirty holy moly. And Congrats to the guys on the podium, gj!

Reactions: SilversRayleigh

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
he threw himself badly on me too
great Job Luka Fancy Esport **** whatever....try to drive clean wtf
Yeah i have to say that as well, @Luka you need to start driving clean, i have so much clips after this race of you driving dirty holy moly. And Congrats to the guys on the podium, gj!
If there is a situation like that, you may always open up a stewards inquiry about it.
Let's try to keep it a bit sensible this time. ;)

However, constructive criticism is always encouraged. And you may express your opinion about that of course, just keep it decent, as a premature warning.

Reactions: Shaddi and karnak07

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
So lets start with my self therapy:coffee::

Hello AL1 PC Europe racers,

I am Kereka, Im mad at myself, heres my summary of the race which was yesterday

I had a disappointing qualy and race
I did a very good lap on mediums but couldnt pull a good lap on softs out with 2 attempts

still nothing was lost because I knew I had good pace and could recover on med/soft strategy
after a good start off the line it ended on turn 2 (bumping into @DaddeRaga) and my race was already compromised
I stopped right after and held myself up behind @Skiadr (sorry for being dumb) and after some sloppy overtaking attempts I misjudged the braking point once again and bumped into him and lost my wing
I already collected 9 seconds of penaltys and also got a 5 seconds stop & go penalty despite being on 60 kph at the pit entry (cm showing their coding skills once more)

SO I RETIRED (especially because I was tired and a migraine was coming up which did hurt my nose/forehead area

I didnt want to struggle any further and couldnt know that a safety car was coming (and maybe saving my race)

sooo, yeah downs & downs in my season as it approaches the final races already

BUT I work on myself and get faster and faster, I learned to shift gears and gain more every week so Im confident that I can pull off some good results in the future.

Additionally congrats on the podium finishers and especially my teammate @RebornDestroyer who did a wonderful job yesterday despite having pit stop issues.(y)

BYE :whistle:

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
So lets start with my self therapy:coffee::

Hello AL1 PC Europe racers,

I am Kereka, Im mad at myself, heres my summary of the race which was yesterday

I had a disappointing qualy and race
I did a very good lap on mediums but couldnt pull a good lap on softs out with 2 attempts

still nothing was lost because I knew I had good pace and could recover on med/soft strategy
after a good start off the line it ended on turn 2 (bumping into @DaddeRaga) and my race was already compromised
I stopped right after and held myself up behind @Skiadr (sorry for being dumb) and after some sloppy overtaking attempts I misjudged the braking point once again and bumped into him and lost my wing
I already collected 9 seconds of penaltys and also got a 5 seconds stop & go penalty despite being on 60 kph at the pit entry (cm showing their coding skills once more)

SO I RETIRED (especially because I was tired and a migraine was coming up which did hurt my nose/forehead area

I didnt want to struggle any further and couldnt know that a safety car was coming (and maybe saving my race)

sooo, yeah downs & downs in my season as it approaches the final races already

BUT I work on myself and get faster and faster, I learned to shift gears and gain more every week so Im confident that I can pull off some good results in the future.

Additionally congrats on the podium finishers and especially my teammate @RebornDestroyer who did a wonderful job yesterday despite having pit stop issues.(y)

BYE :whistle:
You got me scared for a sec, thought you retired from the league, too with your Arial 48 and Bye at the end

• Kappa
Reactions: Kereka