PC - Round 5 - British Grand Prix [12/05/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 5 - British Grand Prix [12/05/19 8:00pm UK]

SilversRayleigh

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2019
First of all: congrats to the podium guys, well done (y)

I was happy that I made it on time to the race. Of course, started last, no setup and almost no practise. Surely I benefited from DNF's and some incidents. Very happy about P10 considering the circumstances.

• Friendly
Reactions: RebornDestroyer

spawnieSTAR

S18 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Dec 14, 2017
Hello, everybody.

First of all I wish you all a nice start into the week.
So to the race weekend.
It has been my last race in the AOR for the time being, simply because the working hours have changed with me. From now on it is Sunday 21 o'clock. I wanted to try to pull that I can only start at 23 o'clock, but even that would not work out. Yesterday it took about one hour and seventeen minutes. That means I would be late for work at 11 p.m. anyway. Conversely, I think Silverstone was my last race in F1 2018.

To the race itself. Granted, I'm really full of the game and therefore I don't train a minute or anything. I just go cold at the start of the weekend, either it works and I get something baked or just not. Meanwhile I'm at 560 hours in F1 2018, so the motivation is not very high anymore. The only motivation for me now is to learn to drive without traction control, so that I have a light feeling and that gives me a small lead for F1 2019. Long story short.
Qualifiaction: @Schwalbe asked me before the race to qualify the weekend on the Soft, I had already told him before that it will most likely be my last race. I went out three times. The second run I think would have been an absolute dream for me. Think about a 25.4 or .5 but unfortunately made a mistake. Then to the last run, I couldn't get a clean lap, but I wasn't that far away from @Schwalbe and @SwaggyEggy . Then the starting goal, same time as @Schwalbe . I had to laugh a lot.

Race: By my standards, I had a monster start. But I had difficulties in turn 1 and 2. I got very far out. @Schwalbe then again past me and directly behind me @Skiadr . Unfortunately also this time again clashes with him, but this time it is 100% my fault. A little too early on the throttle and my tail arrived. Sorry for that. I also apologized right after the race. Then in turn 3-4 @SwaggyEggy and @Luka overtook me.

But why do I write so much :D
Here are the highlights.

Anyway, after the race I had some conversations with @SwaggyEggy , @Schwalbe , @Shaddi and so on. Because I was told or I saw it partly with my own eyes how it was driven.

@Luka I don't know who you think you are but you know that we are supposed to be the elite in the AOR with assists? That means fair, clean racing? Don't love opponents but respect them? You really drive like a piece of **** and the fact that you throw your car into the wall triggers the safety car and then do the lobby leaven really shows what a character you are. Were you a bit mad because you were driven against yourself the same way you were driven against others before or what was going on? I don't care anymore. I am an open and very direct person, if that doesn't suit you haste bad luck.

Ah one more thing. Blue flags. @ayrton82 , I don't know if you are blind or don't know the rules. But I don't understand why you don't make room for your teammate @karnak07 and why you don't make room for me and why you almost drive me into the car when you lap. It was my last race so I will not report your disrespect of the Blue Flag. But that's just not the right thing to do. Just not on such a track. You have here without end possibilities to go briefly times from the gas or something else. This track is known for its DRS and slipstream.

But well what is it. Congratulations to @RebornDestroyer ! I am really glad and also to you @SwaggyEggy .

And @Schwalbe keeps the ears stiff my friend.

Oh here still a few clips to Mr. Fancy LowSports Club:

I can start on sunday. :)

Last edited:

Skiadr

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2018
This race had so much potential, but so many things went wrong.
Quali and start were very good, but after that a total catastrophe.
Broken wing on lap 1 and i had to stop. I tried to go till the end on hard tires.

After that @Kereka caught up to me.
To be honest I wanted you to overtake me so I can use some slipstream :p. I let you through once but you seemed to have some problems and It wasn't worth for me anymore.
Next I had some good battles with @RebornDestroyer and finnally SC came.

I wasn't happy for long, because I got a drive through penalty for speeding under SC, even though game told me to "caught up to SC queue" (Thanks Codemasters)
My race ended on restart after driving into very slow moving @karnak07. Game prevented you from going faster or what ? ( Still that was 100% my fault).

And that sums up my first DNF in league.

Congratulations on the win @spawnieSTAR and also @SwaggyEggy, @RebornDestroyer for the podium.
It can only be better at Germany :)

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
I wasn't happy for long, because I got a drive through penalty for speeding under SC, even though game told me to "caught up to SC queue" (Thanks Codemasters)
My race ended on restart after driving into very slow moving @karnak07. Game prevented you from going faster or what ? ( Still that was 100% my fault).
sorry. the others went slow in front of me. they were heating the tires. consequently I could not accelerate

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
Ah one more thing. Blue flags. @ayrton82 , I don't know if you are blind or don't know the rules. But I don't understand why you don't make room for your teammate @karnak07 and why you don't make room for me and why you almost drive me into the car when you lap. It was my last race so I will not report your disrespect of the Blue Flag. But that's just not the right thing to do. Just not on such a track. You have here without end possibilities to go briefly times from the gas or something else. This track is known for its DRS and slipstream.
it was a bug. @ayrton82 was in 1° place. me and him we had not yet made the stop. **** game :rolleyes: