Jan 14, 2014
Round 5 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Hamres22

Last edited by a moderator:

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018

XCI Dan

S17 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Jul 24, 2018
Im not sure if ill be able to make it. I probably will make it, but just letting you know i might not be home yet.

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Im such a stupid idiot. Fml. I have done many mistakes so far. But that is by far the worst moment in my f1codemasters life. I started from p7 and than i overtook some people. Before the pitstio i was at p4 and my pace was good. I went into the box and got a 5sec stop and go for speeding. That was the moment i was crying inside my self. But i trief to stay calm which i couldnt because right at the pit exit my car oversteered and i went into the barrier. At this point i really dont wanted to drive anymore. But i decided to at least take as much points as possible for our team and decided to pit again to change my frontwing. But in the pit enty i was to fast again. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Why?! How ?!

But i promise to win germany which is next week i hope. And if i wont i will leave this league.
That would mean that im not ready for any league and that im not worthy for this game. Im serious.
Still i hope at least that you other guys had a good race.:mad::sick:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Got rear ended at T1 which dropped me to the back of the field and ended any hopes of a good result. Gonna find the culprit tomorrow when I watch my footage

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Got rear ended at T1 which dropped me to the back of the field and ended any hopes of a good result. Gonna find the culprit tomorrow when I watch my footage
I can tell you that its NOT me so dont think about it Don... XD

Last edited:

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Quali: Thought i did the pole lap, but like 3 seconds after @marviiin1412 beat my time to bring me back to earth. Still 2nd is very decent, not sure i would be able to in normal conditions.
Race: Great start once again getting into the lead, and by lap 3 i already had a 2 second gap so kept the guys outside of the drs range the entire stint, but @Fordfocus987654 undercut me and came out right behind me and overtook me, but then there was a desync incident that spun him. The rest of the race it was a sweatfest keeping the guys behind in a gap over 3 seconds, because i had 1 more penalty than them. And by 6 tenths off a second i won my first aor race

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
I'm messing around. I saw you have a terrible launch off the line so there's no way it could have been you.
Ah ok my wheel broke and it was stock on brakes for a hole lap and no ABS was making the car lucking up all the time was weird so putted AI mode so unlucky