Jan 14, 2014
Round 5 - Canadian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 22nd May 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed absence:

@Maj_ITGuy - rock concert
http://apexonlineracing.com/community/pages/F1LeagueResults/

Last edited:

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
So it seems that I lost a team mate again. I don't want to race without a team mate a season again like I did 3/4 of season 10.
Plz gimme my team mate @PaulB1991 back :cry: ... or at least give me another one!
If noone joins the Sauber F1 Team til Saturday I am going to pick a team mate on my own.:shifty:

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Honestly, I'm just hoping for a clean race, and not to be taken out on Lap 1 by either lag spikes or unavoidable spinning cars...

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
So it seems that I lost a team mate again. I don't want to race without a team mate a season again like I did 3/4 of season 10.
Plz gimme my team mate @PaulB1991 back :cry: ... or at least give me another one!
If noone joins the Sauber F1 Team til Saturday I am going to pick a team mate on my own.:shifty:
You will have a teammate for Canada. It will be @Neba .

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Jackson

YouCantTouchThis

Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2016
Well that's just great to hear.
Maybe your glad to hear that Canada is difficult but that EXTREMELY is overrated. You just need to make sure your setup has no understeer or oversteer otherwise you will indeed have trouble with the rears and hitting the apex.
Did a 1:12:8 in only 2 or 3 TT rounds and i almost didnt train and there is aswell as you can see lots of room for improvement...

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Maybe your glad to hear that Canada is difficult but that EXTREMELY is overrated. You just need to make sure your setup has no understeer or oversteer otherwise you will indeed have trouble with the rears and hitting the apex.
Did a 1:12:8 in only 2 or 3 TT rounds and i almost didnt train and there is aswell as you can see lots of room for improvement...

No offense but I saw about 3-4 corner cuts that you wont get away with in the race. And it's not overrated that's just how I and some others perhaps will find the track ;) not all of us are quick xD

YouCantTouchThis

Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2016
No offense but I saw about 3-4 corner cuts that you wont get away with in the race. And it's not overrated that's just how I and some others perhaps will find the track ;) not all of us are quick xD
No offense but you didnt seem to read my comment like i wrote I did this in 2-3 rounds... You need way more rounds to be able to push and driving completly clean ;)
I disagree because for Example at Barcelona it took me much more time to drive as fast in TT... And Im pretty sure your steering isnt balanced if you say the track is that extremly difficult for you.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: SexySpudflaps

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Yh if I could ignore the final chicane I could set a 1:08 mate. I reckon I should be able to comfortably get into the 1:13s in qualifying. (No corner cuts) How does that look compared to everyone else?

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
No offense but you didnt seem to read my comment like i wrote I did this in 2-3 rounds... You need way more rounds to be able to push and driving completly clean ;)
I disagree because for Example at Barcelona it took me much more time to drive as fast in TT... And Im pretty sure your steering isnt balanced if you say the track is that extremly difficult for you.
Sorry I was just having nightmares or flashbacks or something... Someone said something about Barcelona? ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1463741953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yh if I could ignore the final chicane I could set a 1:08 mate. I reckon I should be able to comfortably get into the 1:13s in qualifying. (No corner cuts) How does that look compared to everyone else?
Uhhhh 1:16's? :\

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Sorry I was just having nightmares or flashbacks or something... Someone said something about Barcelona? ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1463741953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Uhhhh 1:16's? :\
1:16s.. ouch... want to try my setup? I was setting 15s with it straight away, then after about 20 laps practice got into the 13s and close to 12s

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
1:16s.. ouch... want to try my setup? I was setting 15s with it straight away, then after about 20 laps practice got into the 13s and close to 12s
Sure if you don't mind that'd be great!
[DOUBLEPOST=1463746426][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm since I know you are a decent driver Im really sure now your driving a bad setup...
Don't be fooled, I'm not very quick as it is aha

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
That's pretty close to the times I've done so far, if I have an absolute belter.. 1:12.6/7, if not.. high 13's. It's funny though because I've been practicing in the Ferrari as it's mostly similar to the Manor in terms of handling (except the massive oversteer out of corners) but the Merc HATES my setup out of slow corners.

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
That's pretty close to the times I've done so far, if I have an absolute belter.. 1:12.6/7, if not.. high 13's. It's funny though because I've been practicing in the Ferrari as it's mostly similar to the Manor in terms of handling (except the massive oversteer out of corners) but the Merc HATES my setup out of slow corners.
The merc has a lot of hp, hard to get the power down and when you do it decides to understeer like a bitch
[DOUBLEPOST=1463750537][/DOUBLEPOST]And that's on any track for me

Status
Not open for further replies.