Germany, Stuttgart
Round 5 - Dutch Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th October 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Zandvoort
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@FlySlyvain
@Fakhir
@iCeKiD

Last edited:

iCeKiD

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2020
Germany
Hey all, can‘t participate in today‘s race because my pedals have an weird input issue since the start of the season and fantec‘s support is just so horrible, that my try to get some new pedals is still in progress...
have a good race all ✌

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Turkey
P10 from the qualy and the P6 in the race. Thats good I guess, could be better but I have some points on the league driving safety and general discipline tbh after this race.

1) People are not showing up. We are a 18 people league and we barely can collect 12 people. (Talking about people who are not warning the coordinator before hand ofc)
2) I can see people can get unpatient under most unnecessary coditions. Eg, I got hit by @fabianschilf twice under SC and got a 5 second penalty for each, making it 10 second penalty in total (I served one under the pitstop). I can see how tricky the conditions were and this makes it even more important for people to be careful and patient on lap one.

Other than these, congrats on @H00DRICH on race win and all the other podium participants. On to Spain!

Reactions: RiverShan and tYsU^

tYsU^

S19 AOR PC F7 Champion
May 19, 2014
Q P6:
Overall, I didn't prepare myself for this track at all. My last time on this track was a month ago and it was only a time trial.
I could have gotten the P1 safely, but I made a big mistake on the last run.

R P4:
What a big disappointment. Even though I wasn't prepared for this track at all, I knew I could win here.
The pace was very good, but unfortunately not knowing the track means mistakes.

A great start, after the first corner I was in second place. Unfortunately, on the exit to the starting straight at the end of the first lap, I changed the fuel mix to rich too quickly and I turned around. I broke the front wing and I had to go to the box and replace it. When the SC showed up, I was P10 with fresh tires and a fixed wing. Unfortunately, in the second sector during the SC someone did a brake test and I damaged my wing again. I got a 5 seconds time penalty and lost a lot of time in box again.
I left pit lane P12 and 22 seconds behind the last driver. I was going 4 seconds faster per lap, but unfortunately I turned around again in the second sector on a slippery curb and lost 10 seconds. On lap 15 I went for medium tires and than I was driving furiously, very good pace. I managed to get in 4th place.
Overall, I am disappointed because the pace was very good despite poor training.
Now I am very motivated to win the next rounds.
See you on the track!

1) People are not showing up. We are a 18 people league and we barely can collect 12 people. (Talking about people who are not warning the coordinator before hand ofc)
This is probably because this track is new.
There will definitely be more people at the next race.