PC - Round 5 - Italian Grand Prix [05/04/20 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 5 - Italian Grand Prix [05/04/20 8:00pm UK]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Round 5 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th April 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Ronnin1978

Last edited:

Ronnin1978

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 6, 2016
@Mo#9991 I will miss this race because I am out of town (without access to my racing wheel). In case I get it in time I will notify you
Thant you.

• Agree
Reactions: Millsy

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
@Mo#9991 I will miss this race because I am out of town (without access to my racing wheel). In case I get it in time I will notify you
Thant you.
Isn’t that against the law or something to go out of town, lol

but okay, thank you for the heads up.

• Funny

progsa98

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 14, 2020
@exodium I'm so sorry, I misjudged it completly. You see it in the video. Straightly after I dosconnected and then wasn't able to rejoin. Sorry

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Remember, message the people if you have incidents with, then make a stewards inquiry if needed.

Results and Race Director included.

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Real messed up race, much chaos and again I got fucked by safety car (happened to be right behind my teammate, but also picked softs which was a terrible idea) Got quite major wing damage right at the restart due to the chaos and after that it was basically race over. Almost DNF'd at the end because I missed a corner a bit and then went into a wall avoiding someone else who crashed.

I wish the SC was disabled, it's not like I could have won this race but it feels to me that you don't really get to show your pace if every single race the SC comes...

Maverickisonline

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2019
Oh my god, what a shitty race...

First, I recently change my FOV and I tested that with the mercedes but with the alfa romeo, I couldn't see nothing in my mirrors. :mad:

Then, I had throttle problem during the race ! Before the SC, my throttle was sometimes at 30% by itself in neutral phase and I missed several times the first chicane...and after the SC, I could open my throttle 90% maximum during acceleration, everybody overtook me. :mad:
I was totally deconcentrate and I had a incident with @exodium at the variante della roggia and I spun. Sorry...:cry:

I had to escape and setup my throttle to have 100% but it was not like before so I had to adapt my drive.

I finished P5 with my dead medium tyres and it's a miracle.

• Winner

Karzolia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 29, 2018
My race unfolded in a space of a few laps which started by a silly mistake by me.
Earning myself a drive thru penalty under SC and then after duly serving it the game telling me to serve it again straight after which I thought was a glitch so i ignored it and got disqualified... ‍♂

@Maverickisonline that sounds like some break testing upfront lol, though i didn’t see it so couldn’t confirm

Diallo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2017
By the way, what happened at the restart after the SC ?! In the straight, it was a total mess...
I indirectly forwarded the question to the stewards, because I also want to have clarity about whether the rule was compliant and the other drivers and I behind was just careless.

Millsy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 28, 2020

Theres my highlights of qualy and race. Race ruined at 8:20 on first lap when into lesmo 2 my car lost the rear end so unnecessarily, never have I lost the car there before. I think maybe some latency error with @yoyo3701 behind and connection error caused some contact or something ? That's just a conspiracy LOL. It was totally weird. Apart from that had really really good race pace so could of got some nice points. Hopefully something stupid won't happen in USA cuz I find myself saying this after every race :( .

Screenshot (116).png
Screenshot (117).png

yohann

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2020

Theres my highlights of qualy and race. Race ruined at 8:20 on first lap when into lesmo 2 my car lost the rear end so unnecessarily, never have I lost the car there before. I think maybe some latency error with @yoyo3701 behind and connection error caused some contact or something ? That's just a conspiracy LOL. It was totally weird. Apart from that had really really good race pace so could of got some nice points. Hopefully something stupid won't happen in USA cuz I find myself saying this after every race :( .

@Millsy Hey, watch my video ;) Sorry for quality of the video lol I don't know what happened with your car but I didn't touch you at all when you lost your car, maybe a connection error as you said

Last edited:
  • Agree

Millsy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 28, 2020

@Millsy Hey, watch my video ;) Sorry for quality of the video lol I don't know what happened with your car but I didn't touch you at all when you lost your car, maybe a connection error as you said
cheers for the reply man. You were literally not even that close behind, damn tyre model! But nice bit of VR and cockpit cam there, big props cuz cockpit cam is hard on this game!

• Agree
Reactions: yohann