Dec 9, 2016
Round 5 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th April 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I hope ill get my podium on my home crowd which i totally deserve after 4 unlucky races :)
Not if I have my say in it. I need to up my pace though. Was too focused on race trim as of late to gun for decent quali laps

Reactions: Partyfuchs

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
I hope ill get my podium on my home crowd which i totally deserve after 4 unlucky races :)
Talking about unlucky races...well here in Italy we have a proverb that sounds like "To talk about rope in the house of the hangman"...which means, if you think you have had bad luck so far, then I've been even unluckyer! :)

@Birkoff oh you want a slice of this pie too? Damn we are too many, I give up!

• Clever
Reactions: Partyfuchs

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
Talking about unlucky races...well here in Italy we have a proverb that sounds like "To talk about rope in the house of the hangman"...which means, if you think you have had bad luck so far, then I've been even unluckyer! :)

@Birkoff oh you want a slice of this pie too? Damn we are too many, I give up!
@Alastre, well, wel can all have a go at it, only 3 pieces, but i hope it will be a butt-clenching race :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alastre

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
My wheel does not work... I hate it cause it's a nice gp. I hope I get it fixed until the race otherwise I'm not able to race againt you guys
Give us some more feedback mate, maybe we can sort it out together. Brand? Drivers? What does it mean doesn't work...does Windows reckon the wheel?

tYsU^

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Qual P1
I had good feeling in the car and on the track. Already the first lap gave me the P1. I could go even faster but on my fastest lap I was blocked by @Kjofex and after that I couldn't go so fast, I did a lot of mistakes on my last run.

Race P1
Good start, I kept my position. Then throughout the race I controlled the pace perfectly. I changed the tires when a safety car hit the track.
Throughout the race I didn't have a fight with anyone.
Good points for the team.

Unfortunately, my teammate(@Hinyaldee) failed to reach the points, but he will definitely succeed in the next race. Fingers crossed. (y)

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
First of all my huge apologies to @Hinyaldee I had to brake because @Zygfryd suddenly braked in the straight under VSC (my delta at point was + over a second)...really really sorry...I had nowhere to go but left or right, I think at that point you were almost at my side you (as me) didn't expet an hevy braking there…Then...a few footage just to understand how you guys intend races...at quali, just 30 seconds from the start!!! 30"!!!! @2Dragons I think overtaken me on the left and went straight at the chicane...we had just started man, no hurry! Same as the Mercedes behind me, why you were in such a hurry? You went into me, all of us where on they outlap! As stupid this game is I could get a 5 position penalty and you could have terminally damaged you car.. For what?? We had all the time to set our times! Race start..again @Zygfryd I know you are fast mate, and @BlackViperGT take it easy at the start! You had sandwiched me and you got a damage wing! I have no idea how I came in one piece out from there...I left you space not to let you in but just to avoid crash! @Partyfuchs on lap 18 (just asking) at second Lesmo have hit\pushed me out or I've just lost control? Anyway after I was back on the track and already on a straight line somemebody from behind completely smashed me...that's not how think this League is ment...every race tons of SC (even if this is a problem afetr last patch) ...come on guys we should have fun!!!

P.S. @Hinyaldee sorry I forgot to turn on tag

Start - Qualy madness
00:40 - Race start and sandwich with @Zygfryd and @BlackViperGT
00:59 - Crash with @Hinyaldee
01:06 - Out at Lesmo and smashed (sorry don't know why audio is no sync)

Also @Toni Racing just wondering if this as happend for real this time (and the Red Bull went really out) or it's netcode again...weird.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Wendell Jr

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020
This is ridicoulos race. My quali is good P3. I started the race and everything is good, but the sc comes the 11st lap and (sry my english) my delta is bug, so I got a 5 second penalty. I downloaded the pit. After under the sc I cut the chicane and I got another 5 second penalty. Towards the end I think is realy good fighting with @Strike So I was fifth but I hope I move forward because I got a 10 second time penalty.
My POV:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
First of all my huge apologies to @Hinyaldee I had to brake because @Zygfryd suddenly braked in the straight under VSC (my delta at point was + over a second)...really really sorry...I had nowhere to go but left or right, I think at that point you were almost at my side you (as me) didn't expet an hevy braking there…Then...a few footage just to understand how you guys intend races...at quali, just 30 seconds from the start!!! 30"!!!! @2Dragons I think overtaken me on the left and went straight at the chicane...we had just started man, no hurry! Same as the Mercedes behind me, why you were in such a hurry? You went into me, all of us where on they outlap! As stupid this game is I could get a 5 position penalty and you could have terminally damaged you car.. For what?? We had all the time to set our times! Race start..again @Zygfryd I know you are fast mate, and @BlackViperGT take it easy at the start! You had sandwiched me and you got a damage wing! I have no idea how I came in one piece out from there...I left you space not to let you in but just to avoid crash! @Partyfuchs on lap 18 (just asking) at second Lesmo have hit\pushed me out or I've just lost control? Anyway after I was back on the track and already on a straight line somemebody from behind completely smashed me...that's not how think this League is ment...every race tons of SC (even if this is a problem afetr last patch) ...come on guys we should have fun!!!

P.S. @Hinyaldee sorry I forgot to turn on tag

Start - Qualy madness
00:40 - Race start and sandwich with @Zygfryd and @BlackViperGT
00:59 - Crash with @Hinyaldee
01:06 - Out at Lesmo and smashed (sorry don't know why audio is no sync)

Also @Toni Racing just wondering if this as happend for real this time (and the Red Bull went really out) or it's netcode again...weird.

There's absolutely no need for you to apologize. The collision came from a lapse in concentration on my part (just like I stupidly did under VSC in Bahrain) and it hurt only me again. I brainfarted and forgot to slow down enough.

Here's my POV :

Reactions: tYsU^

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
There's absolutely no need for you to apologize. The collision came from a lapse in concentration on my part (just like I stupidly did under VSC in Bahrain) and it hurt only me again. I brainfarted and forgot to slow down enough.

Here's my POV :

Just watched your video..we both get 5 seconds penalty...how stupid this game is! This morning I have watched my race video...something I've forgot to mention yesterday...under SC it's pretty impossible to keep tyres warm when you are in the middle if drivers in front don't keep the right pace...I know SC is slow and stupid but we almost crashed at lesmo as drivers in front suddenly braked...it should works like a train (as we need to keep the same distance from each other) not like an elastic...in this way who is behind need to take extra extra care to avoid damage and penalties...and it's impossible to warm up tyres if you have to gas and brake gas and brake every 50mt...

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Just watched your video..we both get 5 seconds penalty...how stupid this game is! This morning I have watched my race video...something I've forgot to mention yesterday...under SC it's pretty impossible to keep tyres warm when you are in the middle if drivers in front don't keep the right pace...I know SC is slow and stupid but we almost crashed at lesmo as drivers in front suddenly braked...it should works like a train (as we need to keep the same distance from each other) not like an elastic...in this way who is behind need to take extra extra care to avoid damage and penalties...and it's impossible to warm up tyres if you have to gas and brake gas and brake every 50mt...
I'm sorry for the 5s, make a steward inquiry to have it removed. If you don't I will for you

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
I'm sorry for the 5s, make a steward inquiry to have it removed. If you don't I will for you
Naaaa it's ok mate don't worry, I've served those 5 seconds during my first pit,so nothing stewards can do about that..it has just happened. I could do an enquire for 10 seconds for not existing cut track under SC but that wouldn't change my position so I dont to bother them ,I think they have already a lot to do with this race!

• Sad
Reactions: Hinyaldee