PS4 - Round 5 - Italian Grand Prix - [05/04/2020 20:00 UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 5 - Italian Grand Prix - [05/04/2020 20:00 UK]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Round 5 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th April 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Voniz

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 24, 2020
Q : P3
R : P3

A bad start with my first jump start of the season, I hope the last.

A good battle with @Joe2397 and @multirabc at the end.

A restart after SC so bad...

<iframe src="https://player.twitch.tv/?autoplay=false&video=v584201482" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" height="378" width="620"></iframe><a href="" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline;">Regardez [FR] AOR A2 Italy de Vonizinho sur www.twitch.tv</a>

multirabc

Formula Karter
Jul 18, 2019
Qualified - P10
Finished - P4

I had great battles and clean racing with a number of people throughout the race.

Was a very good race accept for the SC restart. Unfortunately the limiter came on slowing myself down. I repeat what I on the chat I didn't brake and as soon as I could I went full throttle.

I apologise for anything that might have happened because if the limiter incident with me.

I wish now that I pitted for sorts at the end, at SC beginning as I got passed by a number of cars on new tyres.

Reactions: masonjr54

Nuttcat

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
Q12
F 11

Was P3 and 2.5 seconds ahead of multirabc with about 5 laps to go until the “safety car” and we all know how that ended. Would of easily been my first podium which is obviously very frustrating as the gap wasn’t closing over about 10 laps.

Enjoyed qualify and 22 laps of the race, safety car was just a complete joke and ruined the session for me.

Still waiting for an incident-less race 5 rounds in and only 1 has been my fault which was at Bahrain (and that didn’t even cause damage, just position loss). Can we please make more of an effort for clean racing because every week it just feels like there’s is no point practicing and your race isn’t decided by your pace, it’s whether or not you get taken out by others and safety cars. I’m pretty sure most people would agree with that comment too.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Szmitski

masonjr54

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2020
Q: 20
R: DNF

Poor qualifying for me but drove really well in the race.

Race was a lot of fun until safety car. I started on mediums, stayed out of trouble of found myself in 8th during Safety car.

Unfortunately the Driver leading behind safety car fully lifted off throttle just before Start/finish then nails throttle causing complete chaos behind him. Not very impressed. Hopefully we all learn from it.

I avoided cars in front me but it told me to give places back, panicked, lifted off throttle and got tagged from behind.

Really disappointed but had fun none the less.

Nuttcat

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
Q: 20
R: DNF

Poor qualifying for me but drove really well in the race.

Race was a lot of fun until safety car. I started on mediums, stayed out of trouble of found myself in 8th during Safety car.

Unfortunately the Driver leading behind safety car fully lifted off throttle just before Start/finish then nails throttle causing complete chaos behind him. Not very impressed. Hopefully we all learn from it.

I avoided cars in front me but it told me to give places back, panicked, lifted off throttle and got tagged from behind.

Really disappointed but had fun none the less.
Hard luck Mason, sounds like starting on Mediums would of worked out quite nicely if not for the chaos

Reactions: masonjr54

Voniz

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 24, 2020
Qualified - P10
Finished - P4

I had great battles and clean racing with a number of people throughout the race.

Was a very good race accept for the SC restart. Unfortunately the limiter came on slowing myself down. I repeat what I on the chat I didn't brake and as soon as I could I went full throttle.

I apologise for anything that might have happened because if the limiter incident with me.

I wish now that I pitted for sorts at the end, at SC beginning as I got passed by a number of cars on new tyres.

I think it's just a mistake of follow the SC. I explain, you was too close of this one so you couldn't accelerate when you want. Much space when ending SC and we are safe about this limiter :)

masonjr54

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2020
Thanks for that I was 8th following 7th general gobert . He accelerated too quickly because other cars had slowed I followed him and was caught out as well.