Race Information:

Date: Sunday 24th May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Korea International Circuit

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Absentees:

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
last time i was at this track in an AOR race i finished 4th and Disconected from the other, but from what i can remember, i was running in 3rd at the time so im feeling confindent around here for Sunday, might even walk away with a win, who knows

TT Time Dry: 1.36.xx
TT Time Wet: 1.42.xx

Crim

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
1min37's for me in online qualy, love this track, great flow to it. Should be tight on Sunday, opefully we get 12+ drivers as well.

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
I'll be there ;) good luck boys. This race was really good for me, was on for a nice 1-2 last season with Greg. unfortunatly my teammate sidepoded me. Ah good memories

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
guys, how do you import a saved video from my files onto here, iver tried everything, but my piece of **** laptop wont find the file

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014

a video ive uploaded just for a practice run, tell me what you guys think

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I cant make the first race and doubt i Will make the second. I hope to be there. Love the track

AOR Midg3t

Jan 14, 2014
Race 1: finished 4th, pretty much was in no mans land for the last 7 laps

Race 2: finished 4th? maybe 5th depends if Criszeus will get his penatly removed, still havent finished on the podium here :(

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Standings updated, and there's already a champion before the final race night - congrats @Lester!

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I'm sure I would :p Don't worry about it mate.
I wrote this big ole post explaining just what had happened and I tell you if it hadn't actually happened to me I wouldn't believe it lol. I won't bore you with the TLDR version of it but the bullet points are:
  • Someone's trying to poison my dog.
  • My ex's other half still thinks we're screwing around so he kicked off, again.
  • My other half was present when he kicked off so now she's pissed off and is now ignoring/avoiding me.
  • And I was nearly mugged but the 5-0 rocked up at just the right time and so I could keep the £5 they were so desperate to take at knife point.
All in all, it's been a very shitty week. Even more so when you consider that all but the thing with my dog happened in the last 2 days! :banghead: And it's not even like I can say 'f*** it, I just won't go out and I'll avoid all this BS' as the majority of it is now finding it's way to me! So yea that's the last week of my life in a nutshell, anyone wanna trade? :meh:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I wrote this big ole post explaining just what had happened and I tell you if it hadn't actually happened to me I wouldn't believe it lol. I won't bore you with the TLDR version of it but the bullet points are:
  • Someone's trying to poison my dog.
  • My ex's other half still thinks we're screwing around so he kicked off, again.
  • My other half was present when he kicked off so now she's pissed off and is now ignoring/avoiding me.
  • And I was nearly mugged but the 5-0 rocked up at just the right time and so I could keep the £5 they were so desperate to take at knife point.
All in all, it's been a very shitty week. Even more so when you consider that all but the thing with my dog happened in the last 2 days! :banghead: And it's not even like I can say 'f*** it, I just won't go out and I'll avoid all this BS' as the majority of it is now finding it's way to me! So yea that's the last week of my life in a nutshell, anyone wanna trade? :meh:
o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::nailbiting::arghh::unsure::confused:

I'll admit, I wouldn't have been able to guess that...

Hope it all sorts itself out for you mate!

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::nailbiting::arghh::unsure::confused:

I'll admit, I wouldn't have been able to guess that...

Hope it all sorts itself out for you mate!
See, I told you lol. My mum always said something like 'try to find a lesson or something in things when they go wrong so you can learn from it' (never really paid that much attention tbh, regretting that now) But If I've learnt anything from this it's that no matter how hard to try to avoid drama it always finds a way to get to you and the longer you avoid it the more you seem to get all in one big stinking pile. Perhaps the best thing to do is to cause the drama from now on, on my terms. That way, I can limit the amount of drama I have to deal with in one go and be prepared for it when it happens lol.