XB1 - Round 5 - Monaco Grand Prix 21/05/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 5 - Monaco Grand Prix 21/05/17 - 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Kitteh13

Formula Karter
Apr 11, 2017
turn 1 maybe yeah but swimming pool is hard to cut unless your tyres are going off imo since you normally cut the second part with understeer if at all :)

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
As it stands I won't be racing atm, I currently have no internet and I'm not 100% sure when it will be going back up

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
This might be a disaster weekend, despite being on a wheel. My worst track combined with going to have no practice due to not being at my house atm

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
As it stands I won't be racing atm, I currently have no internet and I'm not 100% sure when it will be going back up
If you can't get it fixed, who will be temporarily in charge in case of something like another China

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
If you can't get it fixed, who will be temporarily in charge in case of something like another China
That will be announced Sunday morning if its not fixed, I have someone in mind. Just gunna give it tomorrow to see if an engineer comes to sort it out

Reactions: UndercutF1

Jack Francis

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2017
@TM_Taz - unfortunately can't make the race tomorrow evening, 4 year anniversary meal out with the girlfriend which apparently can't be re-arranged. If I missed it I think I would be a dead man.

Enjoy Monaco, I predict safety car lap 1

Reactions: Justin || Taz

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
"Enjoy" is a very optimistic phrase for me at least :p

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Do you need any reserves?
You need to sign up here first mate. We already have a reserve driver and we currently have a temporary league coordinator, but you may still get a reserve role for one of the two assist leagues.
Sign-Up thread:
https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...6-leagues-xb1-sign-up-thread-season-13.20064/
Time Trial:
https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...leagues-xb1-time-trial-event-season-13.20065/
Instructions should be clear enough. If you have any questions contact @Def, @Joseph Baigent or any F1 Team member. You will then be placed in a league by a coordinator:)

Reactions: Def

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Race Report: OMG I DIDN'T DIE!!!!

Quali (P4): Could have probably gone quicker, the non-ghosted cars which acted as blockades in the world's quickest obstacle course ruined my first lap (CHEERS CODIES :mad::mad:), other laps didn't feel great either. Will take P4.

Race (P3): Run down to T1 was actually half-decent for me, managed to actually keep a position in T1 for once in my life. Followed @BosslyGaming until the exit of the swimming pool where I got a much better run and jumped up to P3. However, I had a tendency to shave off my front wing at every available oportunity. The SC which got called out on L3 helped me to strap on a set of soft tyres and get a front wing change. Stayed behind @EditedStorm27 for a bit until he crashed and I couldn't avoid losing yet more of my front wing. The next SC enabled me to change my front wing.... again and I pit onto SS which would hopefully last me till the end of the race. Also at some point around about this point in the race @CmacZzz 's retired car decides to ghost and then not ghost and spin me round for no apparent reason. Codies hates me :p

After some kinda wierd SC incidents I was P6 at the restart, which was where I stayed until @UndercutF1 @Joseph Baigent and @Kitteh13 had there incident and somehow I was P4 and didn't need to pit again. Caught up to the front 3, was watching them battle each other until @AlfieHutton68 and @Picklessv2 had there incident and I was on the podium. From there I knew I didn't have Alfie's pace and I had a fairly huge gap behind, so I then began the sweatiest time of my life as I got scared of every single barrier known to human history and just took it easy. The rain didn't help my heartrate either :p Pitted onto inters for the final lap just to be safe.

Overall, P3 at my most despised track on the calender is seriously good. Grats to @samrockall for the win and @AlfieHutton68 for the podium. Onto Canada.... wait is that a wheel track aswell?

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Race Report: OMG I DIDN'T DIE!!!!

Quali (P4): Could have probably gone quicker, the non-ghosted cars which acted as blockades in the world's quickest obstacle course ruined my first lap (CHEERS CODIES :mad::mad:), other laps didn't feel great either. Will take P4.

Race (P3): Run down to T1 was actually half-decent for me, managed to actually keep a position in T1 for once in my life. Followed @BosslyGaming until the exit of the swimming pool where I got a much better run and jumped up to P3. However, I had a tendency to shave off my front wing at every available oportunity. The SC which got called out on L3 helped me to strap on a set of soft tyres and get a front wing change. Stayed behind @EditedStorm27 for a bit until he crashed and I couldn't avoid losing yet more of my front wing. The next SC enabled me to change my front wing.... again and I pit onto SS which would hopefully last me till the end of the race. Also at some point around about this point in the race @CmacZzz 's retired car decides to ghost and then not ghost and spin me round for no apparent reason. Codies hates me :p

After some kinda wierd SC incidents I was P6 at the restart, which was where I stayed until @UndercutF1 @Joseph Baigent and @Kitteh13 had there incident and somehow I was P4 and didn't need to pit again. Caught up to the front 3, was watching them battle each other until @AlfieHutton68 and @Picklessv2 had there incident and I was on the podium. From there I knew I didn't have Alfie's pace and I had a fairly huge gap behind, so I then began the sweatiest time of my life as I got scared of every single barrier known to human history and just took it easy. The rain didn't help my heartrate either :p Pitted onto inters for the final lap just to be safe.

Overall, P3 at my most despised track on the calender is seriously good. Grats to @samrockall for the win and @AlfieHutton68 for the podium. Onto Canada.... wait is that a wheel track aswell?
Running side by side with you into turn 1 I was pissing myself considering previous incidents that were 100% your fault . And the inters section at the end was awful I stayed out for some strange reason considering I had 30 seconds behind.