PS4 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - [08/09/19 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - [08/09/19 8PM UK Time]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@TiraellF1

Last edited:

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Meh, it's Spain. Same feelings as China, don't like it, don't hate it either.

TiraellF1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
Guys!
I'll miss 2 Grand Prix. I'm going to Monza:) this is my first F1 Grand Prix. After Monza I fly to Portugal. My wife and I will celebrate our honeymoon there. I'm going back the 19th, but I'm afraid will not have time to prepare, and Monaco does not forgive mistakes.

Last edited:

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Fifth league race ever for me and I finished P4. Can’t be happier with that. Race started with rain and I didn’t have a good start consider T1 but after the crash in T2 that I was able to stay out of I got some positions and the race started getting better and better for me. I hoped for rain a few more laps because I didn’t take enough fuel to push more in the end. Still got P4 with a DRS overtake in the beginning of L33. Sadly I run out of time to try to attack for the podium. My stream stopped somewhere in the middle of the race so that I can only post my highlights from the cinema section.

By the way check out the video of Joost on YouTube as he has it from an objective view for the last 10 laps.

The league is getting more and more interesting with the constructors championship as well and I’m looking forward to Monaco!

Last edited:

L3W1_UK

Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
Race to forget for me. Started P7 I think and got a good start but damaged my front wing on exit of T2 with Kelvin spinning I think. Couldn't avoid.
Lost time to the front 2/3 with less downforce. First lap on dry tyres, lost it at at the tricky left right handed before back DRS. Had to pit again got wing replacement which ended my pace. Think I would have been on for 3/4/5th without that.

I didn't get enough practice in before the race and didn't feel comfortable. Will deffo be putting in some laps for Monaco which promises to be a crazy race.

Reactions: Jason007 and iej76

Kellvinnr3

S18 AOR PS4 F10 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Horrible race, had a crap start. Got spun around in turn 2 and lost my wing.
Than got pushed around during that lap so decided to get a new wing and out of traffic.
Had decent pace on inters and mediums. Than I had a bug with my steering wheel. This cost me more than 20 sec. Somehow i had to turn my wheel 90 degrees to turn it in game 20 degrees. So bad race and lets get them back in Monaco

Reactions: Jason007

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q; 4th
R; 5th
Pffffffffff; what can i say.
Into the gravel once.
Driving on lean fuel for 1 sector, wich i didn't notice.
Gave Don the oppertunity to get in DRS reach. Costed me 4th.
Again; good driving, guys!!

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Q; 4th
R; 5th
Pffffffffff; what can i say.
Into the gravel once.
Driving on lean fuel for 1 sector, wich i didn't notice.
Gave Don the oppertunity to get in DRS reach. Costed me 4th.
Again; good driving, guys!!
Was a nice race! I tried to catch you for like the last 11 laps. First attempt didn’t work and I tried to charge my ers as much as possible to attack in the last laps and it somehow worked then :D

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Q: P1
R: P1

The qualify went pretty good with P1 wich i wasn't expected.

The race started with rain were i'm not very good. Although with the spun of @Kellvinnr3 on turn 2 on first lap, i was able to gain a litle advantage from @derrrick850 wich came very andy.
I pit for the first set of Mediuns at the end of lap 5, with these mediuns i made a good pace, i pit again at the end of lap 19 for the last mediuns, always with @djl850 a few seconds back in P2.
In my 2nd stint of mediuns, in lap 23, @djl850 pited for his last stint with Soft tyres while i was just 2 sec. away in P2 already with my mediuns to the finish, so i was pretty confident on the win.
However that big advantage with 9 laps to go, in my last stint i made a spun in lap 25 and @djl850 was getting closer and closer just 5 sec. away wich i manage to keep until the end.

Great race for me and Ferrari. Great struggle to keep ahead.

Congrats to other podium P2 @djl850 and my team mate @Pxcam with P3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason007