PC - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [08/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [08/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
I'm sorry guys for the late notice, but I won't be able to make it to this race. Someone very close to me is in the hospital and I need to be there for them.

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
I'm sorry guys for the late notice, but I won't be able to make it to this race. Someone very close to me is in the hospital and I need to be there for them.
Totally understandable, don't worry about the race tonight. See you hopefully next week!

Ghost153

Formula Karter
Apr 1, 2019

So this happened I couldn't take over after restarting. Tried 2 invites to rejoin! Why me.... Either it's the wheel or the game. Fml.

• Sad
Reactions: Mackisdoodle

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
Just here for the sunday drive with zero penalties.

**** this game, honestly.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
That race was over very quick.

(After watching the collision skip forward to 3 minutes 20 to see me completely screw it up. I did the very same thing in a practice session earlier in the evening)

• Funny
Reactions: trumpa94

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Qualy: P16, just missed the lap on the mediums, was 7 tenths off of my personal best for the week, hate how it basically turns into a one shot every week.
Race: P6, knew my race pace was decent, just had to be patient. Picked up a couple of spots in the opening lap chaos. Was able to settle into fringe points right before my stop, the entire second stint was a battle to hold onto to them, several drivers were on the hard charge and i was able to hold them back and they instead raced each other allowing me to get away. And with a few late race incidents I was able to steal p6. (Might be p7 if my teammate can get his penalty removed). Very happy with the result. Onto Monaco!

Reactions: Kohai

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Qualy: spun on T whatever the number, tried to spin it around and got dsq, foff game, what was I supposed to do.

I knew I could do low 18 in qualy so there goes good opportunity.

Race was awfully difficult at the start because of the traffic. I had good pace. I could follow my teammate after he pitted and I was on much older tyres.
After pitting I was hyped I will do something grate but i went into back of the (h)AAS. I totaly thought Maxwill will defend the inside and I didnt react. After that I didnt even care. I lost the car of the small hairpin and went for the fastest lap.

@HaiCo m8, at least you havent lost 45 mins batteling lost race like I did

See you in Monaco