Aug 23, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Dobai Robert
- @LeXOus

Last edited:

Rgm12345

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2019
Lagged out at the start but oh well, hope everyone has a good race and gg to connection

Edit:
This is what it said when i was removed

Last edited:

m.schlumpf

Pro Karter
Feb 27, 2019
My race couldn't have ended better. :D Thank you Pezi for the fair and clean fight during the beginning of the Race

djole74

Pro Karter
Apr 24, 2018
Aug 11, 2019

m.schlumpf said:
After qualifying P2 i had a disconnect during lap 1 even though my internet connection was stable the whole time. I could't rejoin.
I heard that my ghost finished P6 do i still get the points for that?
No, I've just checked. From here:
"Drivers who disconnect from the lobby and have their race finished by the AI are only classified for the laps that were completed under the driver's own control, unless they are able to reconnect to the lobby and finish the race under manual control."

Could anyone who disconnected let me know please.

m.schlumpf

Pro Karter
Feb 27, 2019
Aug 11, 2019

No, I've just checked. From here:
"Drivers who disconnect from the lobby and have their race finished by the AI are only classified for the laps that were completed under the driver's own control, unless they are able to reconnect to the lobby and finish the race under manual control."

Could anyone who disconnected let me know please.
I didn't get any points at Australia after my disconect during lap 1:confused: . I know how bad this feels but thats Motorsport (by Codemasters).