Sep 6, 2018
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Naizen
- @Mart1n

Last edited by a moderator:

Naizen

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
I cant participate at the race because I'm on a birthday in the evening :( I wish u all good luck and have fun ! :)
Even tho I didnt got a response for my switching too. :( But thats not the reason no worries. I hoped that I can participate the race but yeah, my family wants me to show up on the birthday. :(

• Informative
Reactions: Schwalbe

StuN

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2019
I cant drive with my bad Internet. Everytime i get close to the driver in front it's getting laggy and i need to dodge him and nearly spin. Its almost impossible to overtake someone because i never know where he is or will be.

• Scared
Reactions: Schwalbe

GhostB24

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 22, 2018
gg to everyone had some really good racing with 'Marko | PingWins' , I dont know his @ , also really good race for my good friend @Jakey who got p4 in his first ever race :DD Maybe no longer a reserve ;) and I got p5 so im happy, ggs

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
Congratulations on the win @Skiadr! can anyone stop this madman? also congratulations to my fellow podium filler @Schwalbe.

The race pace was there, but I couldn't find the consistency to keep it up, in hindsight second place was possible if I didn't focus my efforts on the fastest lap during the last 7 laps. all around glad with the result tonight, considering the fact I barely practised Spain.

Very excited to see everyone next week in Monaco!

• Friendly
Reactions: Schwalbe and Skiadr