Jan 24, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @SAAAMMMMM
- @Fehler3
- @Mathiasw
- @Alvaro Carreton
- @Fr HaZe
- @ManuelBiancolilla

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
I won't be able to take part in this one due to.. ehem: Esports commitments :cool:

@Filip Prešnajder will be your person of interest again. However if you have to miss this race as well, do contact me still or write it in here, don't spam Filip with that ;)

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Correction, Nick's internet is dead, so just me