PC - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [11/11/18 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [11/11/18 8:00pm UK]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @kimmylarsson
- @maxafc46

Last edited:

Kieranh714

Formula Karter
Jul 11, 2018
Well thanks @Marko Krizman for first of all barging me almost off the track on lap 1 to then half a lap later swerve wildly under braking and destroy half my wing lol

Marko Krizman

Pro Karter
Dec 1, 2017
First of all u have a lot of space and you drive in my back 3x in first lap! You have to be carefoul in lap 1 man. It's not funny, you have to keep the distance, and the car ahead of me braking to early.

Ake

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2015
This race had one of the dirtiest racing I've seen in a league race. Not cool to have people dive bombing from 10 car lengths back and using me as brakes. Have some respect for other drivers.

Cam

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Do we have a list of people who record the races in the league btw? (I want to see what happened on lap 5 at t1 between me and @Thm786 when i dnf'd in the wall that is all so anyone around me who records could be of use so i can atleast see it)

I don't since on F1 2017 whether i recorded or not i always got those crappy stutters and there was nothing i could do to fix them, so don't bother recording on F1 2018.

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
GET. IN. THERE. P18 to P3. Starting on mediums really paid off, went up the field nicely with some nice and CLEAN overtakes, pitted for softs, came out in P9 and made up 6 positions to bring it home in P3 :)))
That's an Independence Day I wanted, for sure :)

@Cam I may have it recorded, gotta check tomorrow.

Reactions: Ake and Cam

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Do we have a list of people who record the races in the league btw? (I want to see what happened on lap 5 at t1 between me and @Thm786 when i dnf'd in the wall that is all so anyone around me who records could be of use so i can atleast see it)

I don't since on F1 2017 whether i recorded or not i always got those crappy stutters and there was nothing i could do to fix them, so don't bother recording on F1 2018.
I have it recorded, I'll show it to you tomorrow.

Reactions: Cam

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
I would like to apologize to you @Cam because I just destroyed your race... I though you would brake later and didn't manage to avoid you, terrible mistake. I wanted to wait for you after the incident before seeing that you've retired. Sorry man I cost you and me the possibility to get points, it was really bad

Cam

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I would like to apologize to you @Cam because I just destroyed your race... I though you would brake later and didn't manage to avoid you, terrible mistake. I wanted to wait for you after the incident before seeing that you've retired. Sorry man I cost you and me the possibility to get points, it was really bad
It happens mate, no hard feelings. I had to brake earlier everywhere as i had understeer from lap one as i lost half my wing right at the start so wasn’t ideal from there

• Friendly
Reactions: Thm786