PC - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [11/11/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [11/11/18 8:00pm]

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Ugh that race. Again sorry @Slime for pushing you in the first lap, but it felt like there was at least half a meter between us. I lost some 5(ish) places there as well. Then i led @Maxxwil pass me on the main straight at the end, because for some reason i thought, its was him that i pushed. Had a nice fight with a few of you guys, especially with @Partyfuchs in the first stint.

Could have been p4, maybe podium. Oh well...

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
quite mad as I got a big lag spike at the start of the race and spun by someone in turn 2 or 3 that broke my wing that sent me a long ways back to last place. Managed to recover nicely to 4th pace after a few drivers penalties, but still think I could have fought for the win after taking pole. On to Monaco and hopefully my 3rd pole position

Jayrayan13

Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2018
First, well done to my teammate @Jayrayan13
Quali was pretty good, could have done better but I was pretty confident for the race starting from P5
I had a good start and I even lead some laps but then I started to struggle with the rear tyre useage, I think I handled it pretty well but one snap of oversteer in T9 and the race was over.
and why do I get penalties for leaving the track and losing 2 seconds?!

Thanks man!
too bad about the penalty! IMO codies really need to sort out the track limit system better. I know it's probably hard to implement but it's so frustrating when you make a mistake and leave the track and also accumulate a penalty when all you did was lose time...
I'm sure you will bounce back tho!!

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
quite mad as I got a big lag spike at the start of the race and spun by someone in turn 2 or 3 that broke my wing that sent me a long ways back to last place. Managed to recover nicely to 4th pace after a few drivers penalties, but still think I could have fought for the win after taking pole. On to Monaco and hopefully my 3rd pole position
So it was you and not @Slime ... Oh i knew it was a Ferrari. My apologies @Head Squid

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
I should have made a run in qualy on the inters, but made that decision a litt too late.

I started in P11. The car in front of me @menk got off to a terrible start and I had no where to go. Did you miss the start or is it lagging for you? @menk

I dodged my way through the carnage on the opening lap and worked my way into the points. @Jayrayan13 spun or got spun in L2 in T3 and crawled his way back into the racing line. Please don't do that again. If no for the ghosting system you would have taken a few cars out.

Eventually found my way into the top 5. The S felt really good even on L7 'til I took too much kerb entering the 2nd DRS zone ending my race and throwing away a top 3 even maybe a race win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayrayan13

Jayrayan13

Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2018
I should have made a run in qualy on the inters, but made that decision a litt too late.

I started in P11. The car in front of me @menk got off to a terrible start and I had no where to go. Did you miss the start or is it lagging for you? @menk

I dodged my way through the carnage on the opening lap and worked my way into the points. @Jayrayan13 spun or got spun in L2 in T3 and crawled his way back into the racing line. Please don't do that again. If no for the ghosting system you would have taken a few cars out.

Eventually found my way into the top 5. The S felt really good even on L7 'til I took too much kerb entering the 2nd DRS zone ending my race and throwing away a top 3 even maybe a race win.
I'm sorry. I was actively trying to avoid a colision and it wasn't my intention to rejoin unsafely but I will try to be more wary in the future!

BTW: I watched your footage and my move looked quite dangerous so I will definitely try to avoid such a situation in the future.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kane Jr

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Starting to think it just isn't my season had great pace to get on the podium or fight for the win but this time an autospin curb decided to spin me in to the wall so I had to make an extra stop.

Sorry @tim_haeusli for forcing you wide at the hairpin I missed my braking point so I had to go up the inside to avoid running in to the back of you and ruining both our races.

Well done to the top guys not even sure who finished where but I look forward to the video to see what happened it sounded exciting. :)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
ahahaha i have no game audio so you just get to hear ma voice

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Without trying to take anything away from others, I think I had the best pace today, my car did whatever I needed it to do. If I hadn't of crashed out in a full wet qualy or messed up my strategy I would have been on the podium, made my way up from 13th to 2nd in just 7 laps. Props to those that managed a one stop, I dint think it would be possible. Onto Monaco!

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Without trying to take anything away from others, I think I had the best pace today, my car did whatever I needed it to do. If I hadn't of crashed out in a full wet qualy or messed up my strategy I would have been on the podium, made my way up from 13th to 2nd in just 7 laps. Props to those that managed a one stop, I dint think it would be possible. Onto Monaco!
Karma for stealing #22 lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

menk

S16 AOR PC F11 Champion
Jul 14, 2017

Sorry about that, completely my fault as I didnt press down the clutch all the way in.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
no game audio but i know the problem so will be fixed for next week - so a mental race lol dno how you recovered to win @Jayrayan13
still processing quality

Reactions: Partyfuchs

Jayrayan13

Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2018

Tbh tyre data was telling me somethin else than the on track performance. If I were to believe the data I should've strugled more but the grip levels on both the softs and the medium were actually pretty decent on my part. In the strategy screen in the beginning it said that the soft-medium strategy would be 8 seconds faster than the 2 stop so I thought the tyre wear was worth the gamble.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Podium turns in to P7 codies need to sort this **** out