PS4 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [11/11/2018 8pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [11/11/2018 8pm UK Time]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Uniformed no-shows:
@Dxmo
@CommandoVice
@Realm
@RickyRocha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
I am looking forward to this round 5 in Spain. This is also the day after my birthday so no practice for me on Saturday.

Szmitski

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 6, 2018
I'll be there and happy b day Saturday mate and like Spain myself need to brush up on my throttle control I think tho :)

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
Whoever sees this please add me in the A3 PSN chat tomorrow. It is important. Thanks in advance.
PSN: Harinioarg

Last edited:

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
For those who don't have me on PSN, Can you add me please. PSN is EnvoyExtreme

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Was a fairly clean race beside one or two incidents in the race. Looking forward to Monaco