PS4 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - 11th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - 11th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@
DietzgLa2003

Last edited:

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
My fastest online quali so far is 18.5 on the red but doubt I'll use that on Sunday? Yellow white probable for the race if I can get a setup that'll do one stop?

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Excited for this race as it’s another one of my favourites. If I don’t win or at least get a podium I’ll be really disappointed with myself.

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Have you tried online yet because for me it's the most different to TT out of any track this season. Doing Mid 17's in TT yet only Mid to High 18's Online so far.
Not yet, I’ve done a few quali runs and race starts in GP mode and set up feels good. But online is always abit less grippy

Reactions: Carbon

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Not yet, I’ve done a few quali runs and race starts in GP mode and set up feels good. But online is always abit less grippy
Yeah, the race should be close though since Spain is the first race so far where the 2 stop can be quicker so we are in for an interesting race I hope!

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
best time so far is 19.5 ish online struggling with a few balance issues in certain corners well both slower chicanes actually its frustrating lol

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hoping for rain again tonight. My dry pace is rubbish and still can't decide to 1 or 2 stop? Start on the red tyre? Start on yellow or white? Too much choice! I'll be happy with a top 10 finish here.
Good luck everyone and see you on the grid at 8pm.

Reactions: Carbon

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Confident about my pace in the dry but I just really hope my wheel holds up tonight as I had a few issues during practice last night. Should be a good race though. See you all there! (y)

Reactions: chris130256

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Confident about my pace in the dry but I just really hope my wheel holds up tonight as I had a few issues during practice last night. Should be a good race though. See you all there! (y)

Which wheel do you have and what issues? My t300 is playing up. Keeps jumping out of the game. Very unnerving.

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Which wheel do you have and what issues? My t300 is playing up. Keeps jumping out of the game. Very unnerving.
My G29 just loses it's centre mid race which may cause me to just shoot into a barrier or only lose a second it just depends. Really hope it lasts tonight at least.