Feb 13, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Ferrius
@Pecos
@Attakajakka
@LRT c1rcle

Last edited:

Attakajakka

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 6, 2016
I doubt I will be able to make this race, my internet is only able to stay connected for a few moments at a time, and the actual speed of it is very poor

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

yobbo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 22, 2017
It didn't destroy my race and its not 'stewards worthy' but a dive bomb that @boxen did to me was a bit distasteful. He was right behind he coming onto the back straight and rather than wait for DRS and overtake in the hairpin he dove into the inside sweeping right hander leaving me no choice but to end up in the gravel.

Hammsta

Junior Karter
Sep 18, 2017
Shitshow of a race, first corner was a Mess , lobby glitched sometimes , a restart wouldnt be a bad idea :)
Nanana, you should be happy about it that im not able to film it xD otherwise you got some problems. I was right behind you and Jerry in turn 2 and you hit him badly :D

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Ngl I would agree with Rick Vige As a restart is viable. the lobby was laggy and we had to restart. i think the lobby should be redone on a better connection.

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
@pipo @Hammsta @boxen @JERRY @Mrozio @Wesseltl123 @TheLazyLama @Rick Vige @XM8 x TrIcKsTeR @Jezza @yobbo @McQuillan @Pecos @Jebus @Cheik

Hey guys.

I heard numerous complaints on discord and on these forums that this lobby was unfit for league racing tonight. Obviously we all know about the T1 incident, but apparently there were lag incidents throughout the race for several drivers.

Therefore, if you have the whole of the first lap recorded then please upload it here.
Also, if you had any other recordings of weird incidents then also please post them here too. After that, a decision will be taken on whether the race will need to be rescheduled.

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
The race was fine for me, i didnt see a car lagging on the whole race. Carnages at Turn 1 are normal because everyone wants to get a good position for the rest of the race, even i were the whole start wheel to wheel and nothing laggin happened.

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
@Maddog40
I will have a video up in around an hour.
I was behind most of the people that "caused" (<--- mainly because of lag) the incident.

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
After cooling a bit down, first corner was a strange one, someone just went cross on me, probably down to some contact and I went to the wall. After that i pushed hard but I was deemed to be 9th. Apologies if I made contact with anyone with no front wing, but I couldn't do much without any downforce.
As we on it, grats to Pipo on the win, you drove well on the 1 stop

If hammsta is right, I take full blame and at that same time accept any penalties.

Finally, move on to Monaco

JERRY

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 8, 2017
My race destroyed by RICK VIGE.
I think some of u guys saw what happened in the first corner.. I gave him enough room but he just hit me.. I don't have the footage but lazy lama has. He will upload. Then u guys can see what he did. He is not a FAIR racer.

• Kappa
Reactions: Callum Teasdale

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Right guys, I can see tension here. With a possibly glitched lobby, there's no need to throw accusations around, especially when the game is in the state that it is. If we can just upload our footage I'd appreciate it. :)

yobbo

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 22, 2017
@Maddog40

First few corners for me; no point uploading the rest of the lap as its just me trying to catch up to the pack on cold tyres.

edit: Didn't notice any significant lag although the first corner did have a few cars jittering around. I do have very good internet however so its likely to be less of an issue to me than others.

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
@Maddog40

First few corners for me; no point uploading the rest of the lap as its just me trying to catch up to the pack on cold tyres.

edit: Didn't notice any significant lag although the first corner did have a few cars jittering around. I do have very good internet however so its likely to be less of an issue to me than others.

i doesnt show the true extent of the crash

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
Nanana, you should be happy about it that im not able to film it xD otherwise you got some problems. I was right behind you and Jerry in turn 2 and you hit him badly :D
Pretty much this exactly.

Mrozio

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 29, 2017
Here is a record of my first 2 laps. First crash is very visible. I didn't notice any issues with internet connection, despite my mistakes and crash it was a good race for me. Thanks guys, see you next time in Monaco (this is going to be crazy).

• Informative
Reactions: boxen and Rick Vige