PC - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/11/17 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/11/17 8:00 pm]

Coyote

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2017
At least you guys got into the race. Kept me hung up at 0:01 left in qualification..

@boxen Don't know what you were thinking, if you were, during qualification. Why you thought trying to let me by in Turn 2, while you were still involved with the racing line, was a good idea... Should of just waiting on the pit straight for me to pass for my hot lap.

Reactions: Callum Teasdale

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
At least you guys got into the race. Kept me hung up at 0:01 left in qualification..

@boxen Don't know what you were thinking, if you were, during qualification. Why you thought trying to let me by in Turn 2, while you were still involved with the racing line, was a good idea... Should of just waiting on the pit straight for me to pass for my hot lap.
i know how you feel got dsc when i was coming across the line for quali

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Here is my perspective of turn 1.
Also apologies to @TheLazyLama I would have swerved right but I got locked into the collision so all I could was brake.

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017

Not sure what kind of racing line you're on to be honest.

Hammsta

Junior Karter
Sep 18, 2017
The race was fine for me, i didnt see a car lagging on the whole race. Carnages at Turn 1 are normal because everyone wants to get a good position for the rest of the race, even i were the whole start wheel to wheel and nothing laggin happened.
Same for me tho. No one was lagging. Everything was fine.

• Agree
Reactions: boxen and yobbo