Mar 6, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @MrHid

Last edited:

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
  • Informative
Reactions: TheAPlegends

MrHid

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2017
I will not be able to race tonight and the next couple races because my internet is just crap. I will get better Internet after New Year.
So maybe you offer my seat to another driver because I wont be able to race until after New Year.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

StefanWylde

GP2 1st Driver
Jul 13, 2015
After 1 month of not playing F1 2017 I'm finally back with my new GTX 1070 Ti. Hopefully I won't be too bad considering I haven't got much practice. Goodluck peoples!

• Friendly
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Well, I just lost connection to steam again during qualy. Not internet connection, discord was still working, internet was still working, just lost connection to steam and therefore reserve invites, and since we are not doing friends only but invite only...
This was one of my favourite tracks, and it really sucks considering there are now 3 tracks that I hate... I'm just really losing my motivation after losing my races by something out of my reach in 3/5 cases...

Skatie

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 31, 2017
@Kvintin is there anything you can do to improve your internet connetion?
This is the second race in a row i have been (semi)involved in a lag incident involving you.

Russia incident @ 19:55

Spain incident @ 00:09 and 00:20

If this happens in Monaco next week there is no way to avoid a crash.

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Finally the race i wanted to do, without pbs.

What's happen to you @Skatie at start?
Your cas was setup for qualify only?

And what's happen to you @OmegaIV at the end?
You was really fast at the end but i dont know why.

Skatie

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 31, 2017
I have no idea what happend, in the practice races i did my car setup felt really good, but in the race on sunday i just couldnt keep it on track.

OmegaIV

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2016
Finally the race i wanted to do, without pbs.

What's happen to you @Skatie at start?
Your cas was setup for qualify only?

And what's happen to you @OmegaIV at the end?
You was really fast at the end but i dont know why.
Better tyre wear I guess :) - Didn't do any practice though so pretty pleased with a P4 in qualifying and a P2 in the race.