Sep 18, 2016
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
@LKay91 you set up a conversation complaining about haas drivers lag? Your lag blew up my wing and ruined my race bro. Dont complain about mine if yours is just as bad

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
@LKay91 you set up a conversation complaining about haas drivers lag? Your lag blew up my wing and ruined my race bro. Dont complain about mine if yours is just as bad
your car was jumping all over the place when I was behind you at the beginning of the race mate :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1510521599][/DOUBLEPOST]Another weekend to forget.
I don't understand this fps lag bullshit in qually it's annoying to judge braking points and hit apex's properly :/

Congrats to @TOR Leopard again though

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
your car was jumping all over the place when I was behind you at the beginning of the race mate :(
I was speaking to devout and he said there was no issues with ny connection but there was with kai. I know ny internet isn't the best but when he disses my connection and then his connection ruins my race. I am not gonna be happy :/

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
I don't know how I got a point out of that, about 2s off the pace most of the time. GG @TOR Leopard and everyone else for racing.

• What?
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

George16

Formula Karter
Apr 5, 2017
Good race everyone! Had an awful start and jump started after the guy beside me also jump started which distracted me. Fought my way back and had a great battle with @Bailey at the end and was a shame to see him crash out but happy enough with 6th even though could have been a podium maybe if it weren’t for the jump start!

LKay91

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Congratulations @TOR Leopard your pace was really good, I could not get close to you.
P2 and P3 for Force India, nice race mate @devoutfire3 !

I am sorry but like I told you @devoutfire3 was behind me most of the race and he did not see any lag. Plus I use the ethernet so I cannot do anything more to improve my connection. I just can be sorry if your race was ruined because of me.

Reactions: xJazah

Heis

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 31, 2017
What a **** race for me, probably my worst ever race on an F1 game. Congrats on the win @TOR Leopard.
Heres the best start to a race you will ever see...

Jamie183

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
My "high"lights, not the best race but we go again.

• What?

Jamie183

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
I had to reupload because of copyrighted music, hopefully everyone can see it this time ;)

• What?