XB1 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/11/17 8:00pm]

ihaycheese

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2014
Quali: Very happy with both the laps I did, practice paid off, gg to @AOR Charlie for getting within a tenth of me I put my life into that lap lol

Race: Decent start but @AOR Charlie got a better one side by side into the first turn but I managed to keep 1st round the outside then turning to the inside through turn 2. Kept decent pace to stay in 1st, I saw what happened to my team mate @IS Vandoorne which was really unfortunate. Towards the end of the race thought there might've been a slight threat from @Im_an_eagle if he pitted onto the faster tyre but he left it too late and I had an easy run to the finish and to the top of the table!

Urm.... @nemura, what was this?

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
Wow it looked scary from your side. I was just letting you trough with no bad intentions. Sorry

Quali: Very happy with both the laps I did, practice paid off, gg to @AOR Charlie for getting within a tenth of me I put my life into that lap lol

Race: Decent start but @AOR Charlie got a better one side by side into the first turn but I managed to keep 1st round the outside then turning to the inside through turn 2. Kept decent pace to stay in 1st, I saw what happened to my team mate @IS Vandoorne which was really unfortunate. Towards the end of the race thought there might've been a slight threat from @Im_an_eagle if he pitted onto the faster tyre but he left it too late and I had an easy run to the finish and to the top of the table!

Urm.... @nemura, what was this?