Apr 23, 2017
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Dangaming10

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
I am not sure if i will make it home until 8pm, but i might. i will update you 4 hours earlier, but if i am online, i can race. thats all i can say

Chesney

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Qualifying (P13): Decent, but there was a couple tenths to find and I accidentally left lean fuel mix on for my second run lol.

Race (DNF): Was putting pressure on @OwenHope44 for the majority of the race and when he finally makes a mistake that would let me through it collects me and puts me in the wall. Bloody terrible luck.

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Of course I had to be the only one to get a puncture. Pretty sure its once you reach 75% that there's a chance you can get a puncture. I got it on 77%. Lucky i only lost 1 position

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

VnTrMinty

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
Seems like I’m on a bad luck streak right now.

Qualy (P7) my second run was going to be good enough for P4 but lost the back end at the final chicane!

Race (P12 I think) honestly couldn’t be more annoyed. Had the pace for a podium today and my fastest lap suggests that as it was only a tenth or 2 slower than the fastest lap set by the leaders.

I got a bad start which put me into the pack, had an amazing couple of laps of battles with multiple drivers until my bad luck started and I lost my front wing on someone’s rear end. I went to pit that lap and the crew didn’t change my wing so I went in again the very next lap! I was dead last I think with Smith and had great pace but I got stuck behind Smith for ages with multiple incidents caused by him defending too hard in my opinion.

Gutted to not be in at least solid points after I finally got my full wet race I wanted. On to the next one I suppose!

Gg to podium finishers!

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Of course I had to be the only one to get a puncture. Pretty sure its once you reach 75% that there's a chance you can get a puncture. I got it on 77%. Lucky i only lost 1 position
Not quite the only one mate :(

Qualifying 3rd - 8/10 - happy with that, was 2 tenths up on my final lap but messed up, c'est la vie.

Race - 11th - 3/10 - I really need to sort myself out in the races, my pace is terrible, but in the wet its horrendous! Just oversteering all the time, don't know if it's my wheel settings but must improve big time!

Had a nice time following Soggy for many laps, we seemed to be equal in pace, but I was running a risk with my tires and got a puncture on lap 32, dropped from 8th? To 11th.

Congrats to jemmin518 and the podium and points winners!

Reactions: Josh Emmins

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I stayed out until lap 19 on my wets, my rear left was 74% so I must be lucky. :D

OwenHope44

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry Cheney. Lost the car in the final corner then on my screen you hit my rear and went straight into the wall.

Chesney

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Sorry Cheney. Lost the car in the final corner then on my screen you hit my rear and went straight into the wall.
No problem man, was a good race and you defended well. Just spent the entire second stint saving fuel and trying to make you do that and the moment you did was the one time I was too close to react lol

Reactions: OwenHope44

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Overtake of the Week
Go HERE to upload one of your overtakes from the Spanish Grand Prix for the Overtake of the Week Poll! More information can be found HERE!