PS4 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - Sunday 11th November 2018 8:00pm (UK time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - Sunday 11th November 2018 8:00pm (UK time)

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Q: 12
R: 8

My qualify was pretty bad, cannot make the time in the softs that i was thinking on making, so end up in 12 position. In the race, the strategy was softs and mediuns as most of us.
In the first lap on turn 5, i touch @Philip_29666 and spun to last. A few laps in the race i felt that the car was a litle loose, my setup wasns't good and i struggle to keep up the pace. Then in lap 7 in turn 3 i almost crash into @syluntbob when him and @noodledougall touch each other making @syluntbob spun into the middle of the track. On lap 8 i was suffering heavy lagging. On lap 10 @Macca was hold me down pretty hard, so i choose to pit 2 laps earlier. Came out the pit lane with the mediuns in P16, and from that lap 11 until lap 21 i was trying to overtake @noodledougall unsucessfully, even with DRS :p, then he made a mistake and i was P6 in that moment.
Lap 23 @washy03 pit for softs and i climb to P5, now with @milanozie behind on fresh softs, i loose grip and him and @Zolaaman passed me easy. @Booje89 passed me on lap 27 to P7. @Macca who had passed me in the mean while, loose grip and i retake my P8 until the finish line.

Very hard race for me, but i enjoyed very much, as always.

Congrats to the winner @Carcanon and the rest of the podium.

I didn’t know me and noodle touched? I thought I lost control trying to pull away from him after the overtake!

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
I didn’t know me and noodle touched? I thought I lost control trying to pull away from him after the overtake!
That's what seemed to happen from my point of view, but i experienced some lagging during the race so maybe you didn't.

Reactions: syluntbob