Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Disconnected from both races. Wow.

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Q:1st - Decided to qualify on the primes, my laps were slightly faster each time but very similar everywhere.

R1:1st - Wet race, got away ok and was able to drive consistently to the end. Just had to stop 2 laps from the end for full wets.

R2:2nd - Again decided to start on primes from P2, Malluc was on pole so it looked like a two horse race. I lost a lot on the first couple of laps and was 2 seconds back but got it down to 1.5 or something by lap 9 where we both stopped. Amazingly Bad Boy and Traumprinz both get between us as we come out of the pits, I lose a lot of time getting past them on the next two laps and can't get the DRS on Malluc, that's the second time that's happened after Silverstone race 1, so frustrating. Had it down to 1.2 I think at one point but the tyres eventually gave up on the last couple of laps and I finished 2 seconds behind.

Anyway nice to actually win something on AOR, it was a nice season all in all. Congrats to Malluc for race 2 and the podium finishers, maybe see you around on 2013 or something else in the future!

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
Apologies for my driving in the first race, that did not go to plan! Sorry @traumprinz74 and @pepper_F1 for the taps, hope you could see I backed off after them.

Disconnected in quali, then lost both end plates lap 1. I had no pace and was near the back, so with the threat of heavy rain pitted on lap 3 for a new wing and almighty undercut. But.. my tyres died on lap 16 so I pitted for inters.. just as it was time for wets. Go me. So yeah, I decided to be a genius once again and stay out on inters for some reason. Finished 7th.

Race 2 was awesome though. The game repayed me for the disconnection by giving me pole, and I was feeling great.. until I saw Iceman was in 2nd and on primes. The gap was only 1.7 seconds as we both pitted on lap 9. Unfortunately Iceman got held up in traffic so I had enough of a gap to win. I was really pushing though! :p

FRC-Prinz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 22, 2014
The last race of F1 2013 and on Ps3.And in both races i had a lot of fun.That was a good finish.(y)
In race 1 i had an contact with wingsman in lap 1 and then i was on P7. But my pace was good here. So i finished the race on P3.
In race 2 i started on P11 of course on primes and the tyres were good to me. Then after the first corner DonkDanks and Don Silva had a contact and i dont know, should i be go straight or to the right. I decided to the right. That was a mistake and i drove in Don Silva and he turned.:banghead: Sorry mate that was stupid. so i got a 10sec penalty and which cost me the 3rd place.:(
But i had a lot of battles with nearly the complete field.(y)
Congratulation for the winners in both races and especially for mallucm in the 2nd race. I hope i could help you a little for the victory when i stopped iceman a little.;)
Well, bye bye Ps3 and i hope we see us on next generation.:)

Reactions: mallucm

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I got absolutely annihilated at T1 during both races. Not impressed.

Anyway, here are the final results.

It's been interesting to return to F1 2013 after a season on F1 2014 (not the case for all of us, I know). It was buggy as hell, let's not forget but I had a lot of fun going back. I hope you all feel the same way. Anyway, time for a breather and a wait until F1 2015 and season 10. See you all on PS4.

Don.

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
I will upload my highlights eventually when I get round to it. Race 1 went well, with a wet setup I was comprised in quali but I could then get 2nd in the race. Race 2 well, I have no idea what happened at Turn 2 but I ended up second to last and after getting stuck behind Donks for about 6 laps the only highlight was the double overtake into Turn 4. I hope to see you at some point for Season 10 on PS4.

Just a note that for some reason in the tables I apparently didn't start the second race at Belgium but in fact i finished 4th and only missed the 1st race. I suppose it doesn't really matter but just thought I would let you know.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
The last race of F1 2013 and on Ps3.And in both races i had a lot of fun.That was a good finish.(y)
In race 1 i had an contact with wingsman in lap 1 and then i was on P7. But my pace was good here. So i finished the race on P3.
In race 2 i started on P11 of course on primes and the tyres were good to me. Then after the first corner DonkDanks and Don Silva had a contact and i dont know, should i be go straight or to the right. I decided to the right. That was a mistake and i drove in Don Silva and he turned.:banghead: Sorry mate that was stupid. so i got a 10sec penalty and which cost me the 3rd place.:(
But i had a lot of battles with nearly the complete field.(y)
Congratulation for the winners in both races and especially for mallucm in the 2nd race. I hope i could help you a little for the victory when i stopped iceman a little.;)
Well, bye bye Ps3 and i hope we see us on next generation.:)

Haha, cheers for the kind words! Yup, definitely helped! :p

Reactions: FRC-Prinz

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Wanna thank you all for this little season.
Was fun again, all the way. And yeah; that 2014 sucks.!!!
Hope to see you all on ps4, and also hope to see the old bunch back. Blake, Amitt,Baron,Meanbean,......................
The way it looks now, is that Logitech won't let down their wheel owners.
That's also for me a reason to get ps4 and F1 2015. !!! :D:banhappy::cautious: Even maybe Pcars, if the critics are good.

Srry bout me leaving during the last race. Still can't believe i had to do that.
Entering the pits, luckely, my wife ripped off my headphone and told me her old man was hospitalized.
No other thing to do than jump in my other car ;) and leave for the hospital.
2.00 AM we arrived back home.
Just another way of ending a F1 season. :(
@DON SILVA ; Thx bud for doing most of the cod. job.

See you all soon. !!