Race Information:

Date: Sunday 31st May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace

Event Format:
Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomized by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Absentees:

Greedychris (maybe)

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Last edited:

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
So, here we are at the last race of the mini season. Unsure whether there'll be another mini-er mini season after this with '15 being delayed, probably depends on the number of interested ppl. As for me, If there isn't another mini season this shall be it for me here, for awhile at least. I would've liked to make it a full 10 seasons (technically I have if you include this mini season and season 8.5 (I think it was 8.5 lol)) but as I'm still to procure an XBone I'm **** out of luck with that lol. I suppose I could go over to the PC but I doubt my PC could actually cope. And frankly I have neither the will nor (more importantly)the funds to upgrade it, If I did I'd get an XBone lol.

samsterbrfc

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 11, 2015
I am gutted that i might not be racing around here now and its my best track too, just found out i'm doing a driving experience around Oulton park Sunday afternoon. i'll let you know whats happening when i find out. shame as that battle for 3rd is heating up quite nicely

Crim

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Totally agree, hopefully I can make it around the 1st lap without losing an endplate for a change

Greedy Chris x

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 22, 2015
I might not be able to make this one, i'm at home atm but i'll be heading back to my uni house as i have an exam tomorrow but not sure what time i'll get there tonight.

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Where the hell is everyone!? lol. Not that I'm complaining, as it stands Limitl3ss is on for 2 wins and I'm looking good for two 2nd place finishes...oh wait lest has joined, I'm looking good for two 3rd place finshes, oh now Gymnast is here, there goes my dreams of a double podium :(.

Just gonna post this b4 anyone else joins lol

samsterbrfc

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 11, 2015
i don't think i have the words to describe lap 4 in the first race apart from wtaf happened between the front 2/3

Itzxmoek

Formula Karter
Dec 11, 2014
what happened to you?
your car was parked on the apex and ckriszeus hit you then hit me :cry:
but the dc was hard could have been 5 or 4th/3rd if i was close enough to pick up the pieces after smiff and lim3tless crashed

samsterbrfc

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 11, 2015
the top 2/3 had a coming together, one of the toro rosso's was in the middle of the road, they initially went right and i went to pass on the left then they suddenly veered off to the left and i hit them, had no where to go. there was no point me turning up tonight 2 poor races and 1 point. That said though it has been good fun racing you all in the mini season

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I put WAAAAY to much wing on for the 2nd race, 7-6 lol. I was so G-D slow down the straights, the 2nd sector was brilliant tho. Thought it was gonna cost me tbh but I still picked up 5th so swings and roundabouts. Plus I had my first realistic looking crash (albeit caused by a SP glitch) in race 1 around/leading up to....wait for the horrendous spelling attempt.. Pico de Plato? (Close enough, you get where I mean lololol) whilst attempting to go around the outside of Monofury (I think). It looked pretty spectacular too if I do say so myself lololol

@FisiFan91
Race 1 q res.jpg race 1 res.jpg
race 2 res.jpg

Last edited:

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
not much to say in this race other than i had the pace to finish in the top 3 in both races, but rookie mistakes screwed those chances it was fun getting back into racing on 2013, bit of nostalgia is always good

fact: the only race where i didnt finish 2nd in each race was Belgium with 2 4ths

it was fun racing with all of you, hope that 2015 can produce good racing as we did

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
Qualified second behind Lest in heavy wet conditions tbh lest seems to have that couple of tenths extra in hand in the wet.

Race 1
Managed to keep second at the start on lap 3 or 4 I went to go round the outside of lest and couldn't pull the move off then limitlessHD hit lests rear tyre so I went from 3rd to 1st in a blink of an eye, Samster brought the safety car when the Toro Rosso collected his car. When the safety car came in I managed to defend from midget and managed to get ahead just when he undercutted me pitting the lap before. I managed to get to 3rd passing lest on lap 15. I caught up to LimitlessHD and on lap 17 I tried to go around the outside at T1 I had to bring the car in towards limitessHD so I didn't gain the position illegally we made contact and dropped me down to 3rd (disappointing but it's another lesson that i'll learn from) I nearly got midget at the end but I couldn't get past.

Race 2
Followed Lest around for about 17/18 laps in second I didn't really have a clear opportunity to pass him.

Its been good racing with you all in this mini-season hopefully race against some you on F1 2015.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Final standings updated! Again, congrats to @Lester on the title, and @Smifficle for finishing as runner-up.

Also well done to those of you who stayed active throughout the whole season, especially @BlueAsedGibbon and @Lester who were the only two to finish every single race.

On the opposite note - @NRT Cosmos, @Michael Carlin, @mat231985 - I seriously hope you guys consider whether you are actually able to attend more than 25% of the races next time you sign up to a league here... ridiculous no-show rate.

Hope you enjoyed the season guys, and see you on 2015.