Race Information:

Date: Sunday 31st May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

F1LS MoNsTeR|ak

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 4, 2014
im missing the first race on sunday unless u wanna wait around for me? ill be 30 minutes late (remember the last time i said 15 @Beyond)

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
im missing the first race on sunday unless u wanna wait around for me? ill be 30 minutes late (remember the last time i said 15 @Beyond)
Yeah basically you'll have to join for the second race. Everyone has to be in agreement to delay the race and I doubt we'll even get everyone to respond before time. So, just join and spectate / TS when you're available.

Reactions: F1LS MoNsTeR|ak

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well done to @F1LS MoNsTeR|ak for the win and the Wonder Woman mime.

Another classic from Codemasters

The weird thing is these are individually rendered because as he stood on the car on my screen, the car body was drawn in for a split second. Doesn't appear on Neil's video. It's lag!

Kind of goes to my point about lazy, badly designed, unoptimized game code. Shoddy work CM.....oh yeah, I forgot you don't give a ****!

armstrong182

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Enjoyed the two races even though I didn't practice beforehand. I had a few decent overtakes but couldn't catch up to the leading group. Here are my highlights...

Race 1

Race 2

Reactions: Jens Maul

F1LS MoNsTeR|ak

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 4, 2014
The weird thing is these are individually rendered because as he stood on the car on my screen, the car body was drawn in for a split second. Doesn't appear on Neil's video. It's lag!

Kind of goes to my point about lazy, badly designed, unoptimized game code. Shoddy work CM.....oh yeah, I forgot you don't give a ****!
or maybe its that i left the lobby :/

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Still my point. Why does the game have to render a screen built on a skin still reliant on net code after the race has ended?

I guess because the game has to be crammed into the memory space of a console (0.5GB in the case of X360, the PS3 had only 256MB RAM) at least now we are working on an 8GB combined RAM space (a la PS4).

So probably no need to exceed this amount of memory on a rig for at least the next gen of consoles.

Reactions: Jens Maul

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Thank you for this season! One of my goals when I joined AOR was to race some of the best drivers and one of them were @FisiFan91 and eventhough I never really had a battle with him it still was an amazing experience.

Thank you!:)