Dec 9, 2016
Round 6 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Beyond
- @E4SY
- @Rallemande
- @winchy33

Last edited:

Jay

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Really looking forward to this race as it was a bit of a disappointment last season.

Skinner

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Home race :D Missed it last year as my pedals wouldn't work. Let's hope I go better

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry guys won't be on tonight, person who was supposed to be doing my bloody shift in work has bailed on me! Have a good one :stig:

Jay

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
In the Saturday social, obscene pole time was in the 26s. Be afraid.

E4SY

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
im out today. i wont start, sorry. Actually my best track by far ... :love:

Rallemande

Junior Karter
Nov 15, 2017
Round 6 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Beyond
- @E4SY
NOT gonna be able to participate tonight

Nasom

Pro Karter
Aug 19, 2016
My luck at this game!Wheel got disconnected for no reason and gas pedal got stuck in game!I crashed out of frustration!

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Incidents on lap 7, 21 and 23

Jay

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Quali: 9th

Was looking forward to this race and felt competitive (scene of my only win waaay back in S8). Had shite internet all day (on and off, random speed) but turned everything off and reset the router. And prayed. And it stayed connected with reasonable speed, seems my livestream was forfeit though. Something must've failed as I got 17 seconds of black screen then failed to render in the Creator Studio so I deleted it on Monday, normally it's up Monday morning at the latest.

So went out on the S to do a banker lap and see how the times fell. Was compromised by S3 being a car park - really guys, swerving about just gets tyre wear not temperature on this game so I'd like to see that disappear from future races. Anyway, was a second off on a 1:29.8, fucked up the run by hitting the menu button when I wanted the pit limiter and did an extra lap as the AI returned to track 😫. Only had the one Q set so switched to the SS and decided to try and deliver the lap, still wasn't very good as I was able to do a 28.2, think I ended up on a 28.7 and was kind of disappointed 9th wasn't 3rd or even 11th as that would have helped the strat.

Race: 5th SS/S (10)

Got a good start and made places in the first few corners, found myself in 4th and challenging @MartinTheJezuz for 3rd. I tried an attempt into Brooklands and clipped his left rear, that put me on the grass and dropped me to 8th. No complaints, I think he was fair closing the door. @Bobo kindly moved over when he got wing damage and was lagging for me; the car he was fighting when he got the contact wasn't (don't remember who it was). Anyway, ideally I'd have gone on the S first but lap 10 is okay I think I had 60-odd% wear on the left rear.

Made an unforced error in The Loop and ran onto the apron that cost me about 5 seconds but I made good time on the S and wasn't being caught but equally not gaining. None of the out of pit sequence cars held me up too much so when it all shook out I was net 6th, only real pass was on @Sweatu as he was on the M. His pace was quite consistent but eventually the S paid off and I took 5th. It was quite comfortable in the end, couldn't really close the gap to @Steffe in 4th but for the little incidents I could have been on for a podium shot.

Sweatu

Junior Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Q: P10
didnt felt to confident but i think couldve been P5 or smth like that

R: P6
was at the inside at the start and got a tricky situation with @ArrowMax because he still got cars on his outside but i lost no places bc of the 2 redbulls thx xD
got wing dmg at the end of lap 2 bc @Bobo was lagging and a Sauber braked bc of this -.-
pitted in Lap 3 on mediums and after everyone did his pitstop i was surprisingly P6, i knew there would be faster soft runners (was my plan too)
second surprise this race: @Jay was fast 😂, was happy after his mistake and thought i could make P6 but then he closed me down really fast and felt not to confident on my old mediums, after jay overtook me i managed to keep up with him for a few laps and thought for a second i could overtake him at the end bc his soft were gone but did a mistake and he was gone ... meh. still P6 at the end bc diesel pitted idk why