Sep 21, 2017
Round 6 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

- EversVincent
- Jordy van Oosten
- SignaKiller

Last edited:

Gryffin

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2018
Should be able to attend if any of the guys above me won't be able to. Had a different league race last sunday before this one and because of some leg pains, didn't feel like I was able to go for another run.

All is good now though so I should be good to go!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
I'd like to do one since I missed last week's race and need to get back into the flow of it. I'd probably want to do a long practice session beforehand (90 min option), but would go shorter if it gets more folks into the practice race.

willv

Junior Karter
Apr 1, 2018
I'd like to do one since I missed last week's race and need to get back into the flow of it. I'd probably want to do a long practice session beforehand (90 min option), but would go shorter if it gets more folks into the practice race.
I'm fine with that, 8pm?

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
@IntergalacticGentleman did you set the weather to Clear or were we really lucky again?
For practices I tend to force it to be clear. Id think Silverstone has one of the highest chances of actually being a rainy qualy or race, but I find more value in tuning for a clear race and then adjusting it for rain rather than the other way around.

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
@Gryffin - Looks like you have your choice of being a Red Bull (EversVincent) or a Toro Rosso (Jordy van Oosten) today.

Would anyone with a solid internet connection who has yet to host like to do so today? Jordy seems to have been the best overall host we've had for connections to the group, but he's unable to do so today.

Frihman

Semi-Pro Karter
May 1, 2018
I don't have the best connection, but I think it's good enough for hosting. I'd rather someone whose more experienced hosts, but if there's absolutely no one who can host, I'll do it. I've never hosted a game before, so I'm gonna need some guidance if I'm to host.