PC - Round 6 - British Grand Prix [20/05/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - British Grand Prix [20/05/2018 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
My race:
First qualy lap was awesome and then I pushed little too much in the next laps. Decided to start the race with harder tires so I have the advantage towards the end. It worked. Managed to get some positions of the start. Lost some time bcs of the new guy in RB. Stayed out a bit longer and when cuming into the pits, there was no speed limit board so I missed braking and got penalty. Was disappointed with that. After pits, I knew I will be faster than guys ahead so I used it. L17 made move on @DackeBerg, bit aggressive but I had no time to waste. While chasing P1, got 3 seconds penalty, but for me it didn't matter anymore bcs I knew I could not win so the rest of the race was like a practice. Managed to catch @Portex (good race m8). Tried around the outside but slight contact and ddint want to divebomb him into last corners. All in all. good race