Jan 13, 2018
Round 6 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Armadeira
- @Nutzernutzt

Last edited:

Sabba7h

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
REMEMBER THAT THE RACE IS NOT WON IN THE FIRST TWO LAPS GUYS!!! THERE IS NO NEED TO PUNT THREE DIFFERENT CARS OFF THE TRACK BEFORE THE END OF SECTOR TWO AND CAUSE SEVERAL OTHERS TO EITHER CHECK UP OR FLY INTO THE GRASS. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LEAGUE OF CLEAN AND FAIR RACING AND IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEN GO BACK TO CAREER MODE.

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Im probably not making the race today, im still driving back from Zandvoort and it will take some time

• Informative
Reactions: Hooper

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 5th
R- 15th

Qualifying lap was pretty god, was going faster the lap before but then cut a corner and got invalidated. Race start was ok, towards the end of the first lap I spun and tapped @psico's car causing me front wing damage. I had to pit and decided to try the medium tyres until the end. Around lap 15, I was struggling with the tyres, I decided to pit and run the super softs until the end. This was an annoying race because I felt I had alot more pace than what I actually showed and felt as if I could have fought for a podium if I had not made so many mistakes. My POV is below:

psico

Pro Karter
Apr 22, 2018
Q:1
R:2

The Quali was ok, after the first round i get blocked again for the second fast lap. The last lap i get distracted or better: more scared from one guy in front of me that i totally lost my rhytm for the last corners. 2 times a Corner cut but drifted out a lot so hope no one had a problem with that if so feel free to report.

The 2 race starts were really bad as always, the first even more. thank god for the restart:D but the race was great and had hard but in my eyes fair and clean fights with csdobrak, thx for this rounds, it was amazing! Gz @ Fruchtquatsch he was the better and fastest driver without a mistake.

@Scott_Aitchison sorry i couldn't go more to the outside really tried it you had the pace to be at the top 5 and i know that feeling bro ;D

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
guys I am really sorry I didn't attend this race. Sorry again for not announcing before the race. I had some problems at home.

Reactions: Hooper

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
Qualy - P7
Could have been better I had the pace but just made small mistakes all over the lap which made it P7.

Race - P12
Not so happy about the race, I was P3 before we had to restart the lobby which was really annoying but I guess you can't do anything about it.
Lap 1 on the restarted race I had nowhere to go when @psico and @Scott_Aitchison had a collision, I was steering as much as I could away from Scott's car but of course I got front wing damage. Had to pit and went for the mediums, they lasted til' 2 laps from the end were I got a puncture.. typical. Only positive I can take from this race is that I could have fought for a podium and that I set the fastest lap. Onto the next one...