Feb 13, 2017
Round 6 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @menk
- @kuecki

Last edited:

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
isn't it on the 20th? :D title says 19th and the date is 20th

SEVEN327

Pro Karter
Mar 28, 2018
Congratulations to everyone.
And Savage:
believe me, this could be a sync problem... i always look behind me, and if i see you, i give you space.. but the game didnt show your car to me...
Edit: split 1, split 6, and split 8 have desync problems too... do not hate me bro.

Last edited:

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
Congrats to Martin, fresh in the car and taking the win like that
Great battle with @Omerb2, nice and clean :)

Well done Silverstone

Reactions: Omerb2

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
One of the most exhausting races for me, ever. But there were some nice battles, but not too happy with my pace and position in general. Start was a mess, I barely got out of there alive. There were some laggy people as well. My brain was aching after the race :wacky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Raguza