Aug 24, 2017
Round 6 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Kryxeno
- @karnak07
- @F1Mikee
- @PRelease

Last edited:

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Hope you all are ready for the battle of Britain! On a side note for you guys, the complete standing should be finished this afternoon so sit tight :).

Reactions: Maxxwil

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Race day, lets gooooo!

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
I'm on another city due to a invitation and probably I won't be able to catch the race start. Good luck everyone!

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
After i spun I got disqualified for waiting for everyone to go past me so I don't kill them. Thanks Codemasters

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
That was interesting... really good race pace and all was going well. After pitting was behind Maple and a couple of times he turned into X and I had to dodge him because his pace would slow down dramatically. Then on the back straight he X'd again going full speed when I was right behind him, basically stopped right on his tracks and I rammed him and lost my whole wing. Nothing I could do. I really hope @Maple does not pause on purpose while somebody is behind him...then going into pits my game crashed...

Maple

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2018
people need to get their **** together, honestly i always tought AOR is having the most fair driving community but that is not true in this split, everyone is divebombing not looking when they are coming back to the track after missing the corner and crashing into you to get to a higher position. if we can't do better then that then i don't even know why we race anymore, please guys be a bit more carefull and look out for your surroundings because this is not the first time im getting constantly divebombed and not the first time i lose pace because someone made a mistake and came back to the track as fast as they can so they don't lose time.

• Agree
Reactions: Head Squid

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
No problem then. I think one problem in our league is that coming from different regions we have a lot of lag and it causes accidents.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
people need to get their **** together, honestly i always tought AOR is having the most fair driving community but that is not true in this split, everyone is divebombing not looking when they are coming back to the track after missing the corner and crashing into you to get to a higher position. if we can't do better then that then i don't even know why we race anymore, please guys be a bit more carefull and look out for your surroundings because this is not the first time im getting constantly divebombed and not the first time i lose pace because someone made a mistake and came back to the track as fast as they can so they don't lose time.
join the club...

Last edited: