Dec 27, 2016
Round 6 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th May 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BosslyGaming

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
As it happens, this is the 2nd biggest wheel track in the game... lel.

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
like i said i'll be doing a practice session on Saturday at 8pm if anyone is interested i already have a few names

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Yo everyone, think I should introduce myself ;) I'm the brother of @Maddog40 and from now on his highlights of the races in this league will go up on my channel commentated by myself, (basically our upload speed is 0.2, I make F1 videos myself, and we just don't have time to run both our channels), so if you guys want to check out the highlights from his POV of the Canada race then feel free! Hopefully I'll be doing all the races he takes part in, with Austria in the works :) P.S Sorry if I butcher any names, it was the first time I read some of them lmao :p

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Yo everyone, think I should introduce myself ;) I'm the brother of @Maddog40 and from now on his highlights of the races in this league will go up on my channel commentated by myself, (basically our upload speed is 0.2, I make F1 videos myself, and we just don't have time to run both our channels), so if you guys want to check out the highlights from his POV of the Canada race then feel free! Hopefully I'll be doing all the races he takes part in, with Austria in the works :) P.S Sorry if I butcher any names, it was the first time I read some of them lmao :p

Mom I made it, im on the thumbnail of a youtube video

• Funny
Reactions: allflattious

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
You won a race on IntoTheBarrier's channel mate, your basically an A-List celebrity.

• Agree
Reactions: BosslyGaming