PC - Round 6 - Canadian Grand Prix [28/05/2017 - 8:00pm UK time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - Canadian Grand Prix [28/05/2017 - 8:00pm UK time]

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Round 6 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th May 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigieboy

Pro Karter
Apr 27, 2017
Should be a good race I think, last 2 circuits are known to be difficult to overtake on but here we should see plenty of action through the race.

Last edited:
Reactions: CH34TER

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Quite excited about this race tbh, Canada is a cool track to drive on and has often delivered good racing in the past

Craigieboy

Pro Karter
Apr 27, 2017
I have a feeling this will be my first wet race as Canada is known to throw up some rain, hope I am still as competitive in wet running as I am in dry.

CH34TER

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 20, 2017
Unfortunately I won't be able to take part this weekend, sorry for late notice. I'm having to work really late on the Sunday which will mean I'll miss the race, sorry for any inconvenience caused to everyone. :(

• Informative
Reactions: H_pro1 and Ctzn Ely

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Unfortunately I won't be able to take part this weekend, sorry for late notice. I'm having to work really late on the Sunday which will mean I'll miss the race, sorry for any inconvenience caused to everyone. :(
Thanks for letting me know! :)

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
@H_pro1 /Tier 3
I am healing (and toeing :barefoot:) up some and would like to try out to race.

However I am not at my 100% (as some might have discovered in the social races) but if there is a spare car for tonight and noone don't mind me racing/rules says otherwise I would like to give it a go if possible? :)

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hello and good luck for tonight's race!
Im a mid season (if you really wanna call it mid being the 6th race..) joiner and been placed as a Split 3 Reserve with you lucky bunch!

I actually pre-made arrangements for tonight before i knew i had been accepted into the league so i wont be online tonight but going forward Sunday nights my night off parenting :happy::happy:

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Cool to be hit sideways by someone, who's then saying "I got a penalty for that" then leaves the race...

Well it was fun racing again - I was just not focused enough at the chicane before the hairpin and did a nice spin resulting in a lost front wheel :)

CH34TER

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 20, 2017
What an awful race :(. Didn't do any practice so should've been expected.

The rainy start but a twist in things as I just couldn't find any grip out there in my low drag setup, I was sliding all over the place. Things started to improve in the inter conditions but I was still 2-3 seconds off the pace. When things started to clear up I finally found my feet again but I was still a while off the pace for 5 or 6 laps, probably about 1.5-2 seconds. Finally after changing my front wing after having some damage for quite I while I was able to put the hammer down and was consistently setting low 1.15s for the last 8 laps. Anyway, we go again next weekend, il come back stronger and hopefully score some decent points.

Congrats to the race winner, hats off to you drove a very well controlled race! :)

See you all at next weeks GP :)

Metten

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 19, 2017
Another fun race for me :)
I messed up big time. Really sorry about that, was a bit besides you but not well enough and just a bit too late on the brakes and locked just a bit :(. Was waiting for you, but saw you even got disqualified. What is that glitch:(?? If you want the part of the footage to report anything to the stewards just hit me up.

Ludvig Petersson

Pro Karter
Aug 8, 2016
yeah it really seems like matteo would have made the corner :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1496003814][/DOUBLEPOST]
I messed up big time. Really sorry about that, was a bit besides you but not well enough and just a bit too late on the brakes and locked just a bit :(. Was waiting for you, but saw you even got disqualified. What is that glitch:(?? If you want the part of the footage to report anything to the stewards just hit me up.
no problem, think i got stuck on the curb , and im not reporting it to the stewards :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Metten