Jan 15, 2014
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US EDT)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Ajamma16
@SlashLp
@Hynekin

Reserves Confirmed:
@Shentar - Toro Rosso
@Steph Farelle - Renault
@Mo v0 - Red Bull

Last edited by a moderator:

Hynekin

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry for the late notice but I wont be back home in time for the race. Good luck to all and have a good race.

Illicit

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Apologies to anyone that my disconnection may have affected. Computer gave me the BSOD halfway through the second lap.

• Informative
Reactions: Shentar

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Yup, that'll be classified as my shortest race ever... Taken out going into Turn 1.

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Please submit stewards inquiries if there are any incidents in the race, comments on the forum dont really help much