Aug 20, 2017
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Railgone
- @Br0wniE
- @Raven
- @Werkhannes
- @rainer

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Will be a big reality check for me - I'm terrible at Hockenheim, I'll take a top 7 tbh.

Leman

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 3, 2018
Will be a big reality check for me - I'm terrible at Hockenheim, I'll take a top 7 tbh.
another version of "watch me being last" and scoring points after that? so podium for you in prediction league ;)

MartinG1337

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 17, 2018
Idk if I will be able to race cause I will have teeth surgery tommorow and idk when I will recover

rainer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 30, 2017
will have to miss this one due to rib problems

edit: will try to race

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: koldo