Aug 25, 2017
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
Ramma

Last edited:

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Its the half way point and its Germany this week with @Patido leading the standings. 2nd and 3rd are the 2 Germans @stifler1000 and @Renetee looking to do well at there home grand prix especially @Renetee after his DNF in Britain.

Reactions: Renetee

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
QF P4 Race P5

No practice so decided to go with the 2 stop. Messed my final 2 runs corner cutting and then crashing out :rolleyes:

The race was lots of fun and I had some good battles with @Renner9 and @Patido Lack of practice started to cost me in the middle of the race as I lacked consistency and also getting stuck behind @Renetee on the mediums as he came out of the pits ended hopes of a race win. Battling and a little tangle with @Renner9 stopped a chance of catching @Mcquiz95 and maybe a podium. Final part of the race was me trying to stop adding more penalties to my already acquired 9 secs! But can’t complain, finally no broken wings and I finish with season best P5. Hopefully this can be a push for a better 2nd half of the season. Well done to @Renetee on a great win.

Reactions: Patido

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Q -14
R - 4

So I crashed in turn 1 in qualifying and thought that the race was going to be horrible.

Actually turned out to be my best race of the season. I absolutely nailed the strategy and I managed to be very consistent the whole race. In the initial laps I had some great fighting with @stifler1000 and @alexP and then I was stuck behind the laggy Force India for quite a few laps which was nerve-wracking. After getting past the rest of the race was quiet but I was still feeling very tense every time I went through turn 1, I could not allow a penalty or a mistake there. Managed to avoid both and home to P4.

Congratz to the top 3.