Apr 10, 2018
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @djole74
- @DJesse_GamingNL
- @Maxxwil
- @Muddyh20

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Part 2/2 of the least favorite tracks for me.

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
I really enjoy this track. hoping for a good result, and hopefully a better qualifying, last 2 races ive completely ballsed it up :D

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Need to sort out my qualifying this week after messing it up the last two races.

Does anyone have any idea why I get screen freezes virtually every lap in qualifying but hardly get any in the race? I turned off all the xbox game bar stuff before Silverstone as I heard that can help and in single player it did but as soon as I went online it was the same as normal, if anything it made things worse.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Need to sort out my qualifying this week after messing it up the last two races.

Does anyone have any idea why I get screen freezes virtually every lap in qualifying but hardly get any in the race? I turned off all the xbox game bar stuff before Silverstone as I heard that can help and in single player it did but as soon as I went online it was the same as normal, if anything it made things worse.
I had a lot of screen freezing issues, but they sort of fixed themselves. Have you tried running the game in dx12? No idea if it works.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I had a lot of screen freezing issues, but they sort of fixed themselves. Have you tried running the game in dx12? No idea if it works.
I did try DX12 last season before France and it was terrible for me the freezes were lasting up to 5 seconds sometimes so I haven't tried it since.

VictorWasa

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
I did try DX12 last season before France and it was terrible for me the freezes were lasting up to 5 seconds sometimes so I haven't tried it since.
Waow. Well, let us know if you find a solution. For me, it seems to be very random. Sometimes I can drive for hours without freezes, and other times I get multiple freezes every lap... Really hope this is sorted for F1 2019.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Waow. Well, let us know if you find a solution. For me, it seems to be very random. Sometimes I can drive for hours without freezes, and other times I get multiple freezes every lap... Really hope this is sorted for F1 2019.
Yeah I hope they fix it for 2019 but I don't hold out much hope.
I don't understand why I get constant freezes in qualifying but I can go the whole race with hardly any though. o_O

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018

• Remove any saved files you don't need in F1 2018. Save games, setups etc.
  • Try removing Nvidia GeForce Experience and see if the issues remain.
  • Do a clean install of the newest Nvidia driver. This means using the clean install option in the install process.
  • Adjust the process priority of F1 2018 to something higher than what it's set to right now.
  • Try disabling your anti virus software before starting the game.
  • Lower in-game settings that are not changing your way of driving (f.e. crowd)
  • Use the function that checks all game files for corrupt ones and integrity.

Maxxwil

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 15, 2018
I doubt ill be able to make this one as well :(. It will be my brother's graduation (midway through the race). Any chance we could move the start up by 30 minutes :ROFLMAO:. Hope everyone has a good race, and hopefully I will still have some sort of championship lead when I get back.

• Sad
  • Useful
Reactions: HaiCo and Sgarky

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Didn’t love this track at first (because of T1 and the right hander at the start of S3). But now after some practice, I’m starting to like it and get the hang of it.

Excited for sunday!

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm so slow I need a calendar to time my laps, hope it rains.

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
So.
I did like 5 laps... Wtf is that turn 1 then.. i either literally die or invalidate my lap. Ah.
100% need rain (although im shocking in the rain) to give me any chance of some points

Last edited:

Maxxwil

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 15, 2018
Officially can’t make it due to my brothers graduation. @Cheeese you are allowed to do everything and anything in this race except win. I still want a championship lead when I come back for the final races :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Have a great race tonight everyone!

• Friendly
Reactions: Sgarky