PC - Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/19 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Well my championship lead is intact after two DNS out of my control. Pretty happy with that. Gonna be ultra sweaty these last 4 races to bring the gap back up! ;)

Reactions: Cheeese and Sgarky

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
Didn't call it dirty. Just said mentioned it as one of the clashes we've had in the race (your teammate aswell).

Shouldn't we post a picture of this discussion in the stewards report? I think this discussion belongs over there
if you want :D

Reactions: VictorWasa

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Q: 4th 1:12.653 (S)
My engineer said rain in 10-15 mins with 15 mins left then as I was leaving the garage for my soft run he said we expect rain any moment now luckily I got my timing just right went out with 5 minutes left for a two lap run on softs and it started raining halfway round my in lap.

R: 4th (S-M)
For once I actually got a good start but had a scary moment when I thought the Renault was going to spin towards me and put me in the pit wall before the start line for the second race in a row luckily he spun the other way.

Lost 3rd to @Levingston on lap 2 because of a screen freeze and tbh from then on nothing happened I wasn't quite fast enough to keep up with the top 3 and and was comfortably pulling away from everyone behind until pitting on lap 14.

Came out just in front of the medium starters but again a screen freeze put @VictorWasa in front of me but I was able to re pass straight away round the outside of the hairpin.

Second half of the race @P1g3oN and @Jipper in 5th and 6th were slightly faster then me on the mediums but I had a 6 or 7 second lead after the stops and they were to busy fighting each other to catch me so in the end it was quite a comfortable 4th place.

Congrats @HaiCo and @Raining Thunder on the 1-2.

I was planning to watch the Indy 500 next week but since a certain someone didn't even qualify I better get practicing for Belgium. :)

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Q: 4th 1:12.653 (S)
My engineer said rain in 10-15 mins with 15 mins left then as I was leaving the garage for my soft run he said we expect rain any moment now luckily I got my timing just right went out with 5 minutes left for a two lap run on softs and it started raining halfway round my in lap.

R: 4th (S-M)
For once I actually got a good start but had a scary moment when I thought the Renault was going to spin towards me and put me in the pit wall before the start line for the second race in a row luckily he spun the other way.

Lost 3rd to @Levingston on lap 2 because of a screen freeze and tbh from then on nothing happened I wasn't quite fast enough to keep up with the top 3 and and was comfortably pulling away from everyone behind until pitting on lap 14.

Came out just in front of the medium starters but again a screen freeze put @VictorWasa in front of me but I was able to re pass straight away round the outside of the hairpin.

Second half of the race @P1g3oN and @Jipper in 5th and 6th were slightly faster then me on the mediums but I had a 6 or 7 second lead after the stops and they were to busy fighting each other to catch me so in the end it was quite a comfortable 4th place.

Congrats @HaiCo and @Raining Thunder on the 1-2.

I was planning to watch the Indy 500 next week but since a certain someone didn't even qualify I better get practicing for Belgium. :)

oh Mclaren....

• Agree
Reactions: iJokeri22

Levingston

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 15, 2017
First podium of the season for me and the team. The pace was consistent. Actually it was a pretty boring race. Other than the first lap and overtaking @iJokeri22 due to his technical issues nothing really happened. I did not have enough pace to catch up to Williams yet I had a comfortable lead with the cars behind. Planning on using this momentum for Belgium. Onto the next one!