Mar 23, 2017
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Not great first impressions for my first race in this tier. No host, no communication and two people have saying they won’t be able to race within half hour of 8pm.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Knew qualifying on ultras would ruin my race but I just wanted a pole as this was my first race in this tier!

Race start was weird, LC had weird connection issues then there must have been some start latency because 2nd and 3rd flew past me into first corner. I got squeezed wide and had to go off track at turn 1 so got two overtake penalties, stop go ones. Then a Renault spins me off and I'm done.

Oh well I can keep the pole in my stats even if I did finish last lol.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well that was eventful.
I made a call to restart quali as 2 drivers had messaged me before a lap was set, as conditions was light cloud in the 1st session I also made a call to turn the weather to light cloud for the restart.
Then on the grid I must of froze so had to leave and rejoin on lap 2, the rest is history.
What a race, I couldn't believe my luck and thought it was over for me but got back in and drove probably the best drive I've ever done.
Highlights to come...

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2017
Yeah gg on the win, but im not sure a restart was warrented, but what can I say im a madman these days taking everyone out

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
I also didn't see the need for a restart, you had readied up so that means it's go time. We all know it's 8pm start...

LC SPEED DEMON

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@LC SPEED DEMON pretty sure laps had been set, and to me it seemed like you crashed and then decided to restart the session.
This annoyed me as much as you trust me, I was the first one out on track and on my flying lap I was trying to invite the other 2 drivers but it wouldn't let me so I crashed on purpose to signal a restart before anyone had set a lap.

Soggydoughnut

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2018
Got punted from behind into T4 which dropped me to last but still managed so claw it back to some decent points, despite penalties.

Had some great racing with @Bibin Daniel mid race, and a photo-finish sprint with @TeakQuickshare. Sadly dropped back to P6 with penalties despite finishing P4 at the line.

Bibin Daniel

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Got punted from behind into T4 which dropped me to last but still managed so claw it back to some decent points, despite penalties.

Had some great racing with @Bibin Daniel mid race, and a photo-finish sprint with @TeakQuickshare. Sadly dropped back to P6 with penalties despite finishing P4 at the line.

You try to take me out on lap 18. When Atual was a front you what was that for ??

Slowing down to get DRS??

LC SPEED DEMON

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I also didn't see the need for a restart, you had readied up so that means it's go time. We all know it's 8pm start...
Yes but I'm host not cod, I don't normally invite people jobo does so I missed a couple. I did mention in the last race to message me for inv, but obviously with the confusion I felt the best thing to do is restart as your allowed to if a lap hasn't been set.

• Agree
Reactions: Briggsy