XB1 - Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/19 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 3-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm pretty sure I was first on track, I'll have a look back later if I have that recorded, sure someone does. What's the big problem anyway?

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Yes but I'm host not cod, I don't normally invite people jobo does so I missed a couple. I did mention in the last race to message me for inv, but obviously with the confusion I felt the best thing to do is restart as your allowed to if a lap hasn't been set.
That's fair enough and I get that, and obvsiously it's good you host when frobo can't.

But I'm 99% sure laps had been set. I was on a cool down lap pretty sure

Evilkatmobile

Pro Karter
Nov 19, 2017
I was on a cool down lap before you crash to restart. Well I guess im just wondering if the rules even matter then? Guess we can break any rule from now (if Krish and I are correct- if not then apologies)

TeakQuickshare

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2017
I think were just a little tired of the inconsistant coordinating and hosting, dont think you should host when you broke the lobby. Im not trying to blame you or anything, I just think we need better communicstion and maybe another host

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
I think were just a little tired of the inconsistant coordinating and hosting, dont think you should host when you broke the lobby. Im not trying to blame you or anything, I just think we need better communicstion and maybe another host
LCs hosted for like 4 seasons m8

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 3-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Try another host then, stressful enough trying to sort out things without being moaned at. I made a call to get 2 of our fellow drivers in that would have had to miss quali and start with default setup. If this bothers you that much take me to the stewards. But honestly can't see the big deal.

• Agree
Reactions: Briggsy

Evilkatmobile

Pro Karter
Nov 19, 2017
Try another host then, stressful enough trying to sort out things without being moaned at. I made a call to get 2 of our fellow drivers in that would have had to miss quali and start with default setup. If this bothers you that much take me to the stewards. But honestly can't see the big deal.
Well its the confusion. You said its allowed as no laps had been set, however, laps had been set and you’re now saying its no big deal. Are there other rules that can be broken as well?

Soggydoughnut

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2018
You try to take me out on lap 18. When Atual was a front you what was that for ??

Slowing down to get DRS??
I didn’t do anything to intentionally take you out, I do remember accidentally tapping you and gaining the position, which I gave back to you on the next lap as I knew it was an unfair overtake

Reactions: Bibin Daniel