PC - Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/19 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/19 8PM UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Reprimanded

Last edited:

Ferre

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2019
I will be available to race sunday if there's a spot for me (3rd reserve)

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Had my best qualifying result ever in AOR only to be taken out on lap one by someone driving like an idiot.

• Surprised
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Intense race mates.
Had very good fights with @MisterJasper @Biolite80 @CHERNOSHTANOV and many other ones, especially my team mate @Steve Jackson who has deserved a P5 at the end.
Tried to get @loafcorn the last 2 laps but you haven't left me any space on the curbs after the DRS, anyways good defending.
Sorry @Biolite80 for the push at Lap 1.
Don't know what happened to us @Ronnin1978 . You were suddenly on my inside after the fight with @Steve Jackson and after accelarating we both touched and were standing still.
So unlucky

Without my silly penaltys i could have get a podium today with a 1 stop Medium strategy, **** happens. Still had a fun race again.

• Winner
Reactions: Steve Jackson

MisterJasper

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Intense race mates.
Had very good fights with @MisterJasper @Biolite80 @CHERNOSHTANOV and many other ones, especially my team mate @Steve Jackson who has deserved a P5 at the end.
Tried to get @loafcorn the last 2 laps but you haven't left me any space on the curbs after the DRS, anyways good defending.
Don't know what happened to us @Ronnin1978 . You were suddenly on my inside after the fight with @Steve Jackson and after accelarating we both touched and were standing still.
So unlucky

Without my silly penaltys i could have get a podium today with a 1 stop Medium strategy, **** happens. Still had a fun race again.
sadly this happened... my bad, I thought you were alot faster on the racing line and I was to fast.

leenvollaard

Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2019
It was me, but someone pushed me into your car in first place. I'm sorry but I lost my car before you did and couldn't do anything as my car was just sliding and the dude behind still driving on.

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
well dunno what to make of my race there, quali was decent i guess, i reckon with a clean final lap i could have maybe got a little closer to top 4 but oh well.

Then the start massive unusual wheel spin put me into the inside wall so decided to try my best to let everyone through. Struggled in the wet, needed a few front wing changes. Ended up in traffic then with a few laps to go decided to try and get fastest lap which went horribly wrong with traffic but didn't wanna back off because i wanted slipstream :lol: Sorry if i got in both your guys way @Maniashift and @Mo v0 Was safe to say i was quicker at that point but just didn't want to be ahead so kept catching at the wrong times

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018
IDK why everybody thinks they need to battle for every single position, even though the guy behind is lapping a second faster... whatever, next time spa, hope it will be a good one...

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
IDK why everybody thinks they need to battle for every single position, even though the guy behind is lapping a second faster... whatever, next time spa, hope it will be a good one...
Thats the idea of racing...... You never see anyone wave someone through cos they are quicker?

Reactions: Mo v0

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Intense race mates.
So unlucky

Yeah it was a good clean battle, you and @Ronnin1978 spun out before I got out of the corner, luckily I could drive around you both. I think @Menete I passed on a lag spike?

This was a fun race.

• Winner
Reactions: Partyfuchs

Menete

Formula Karter
May 28, 2017
Yeah it was a good clean battle, you and @Ronnin1978 spun out before I got out of the corner, luckily I could drive around you both. I think @Menete I passed on a lag spike?

This was a fun race.
i got passed twice on a lag spike , from my pov the game is unplayable with all this lags and stuttering short freezing etc.. maybe next one will be better

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
sadly this happened... my bad, I thought you were alot faster on the racing line and I was to fast.
All good mate it didnt affect me at all...thought i screwed you over though, glad i didn't

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
@Steve Jackson the fight to the 1st stop from us was funny to watch too :), wasn't able to overtake after well defending and had to go one more lap on inters .

Mo v0

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Welp, like others, my race was ended in the 2nd/3rd corner... And my god is Germany brutal on penalties, man! After the 2nd time penalty I stopped worrying about it, but that was like on lap 15 or something, so ended up with +12 sec, big laugh...

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Welp, like others, my race was ended in the 2nd/3rd corner... And my god is Germany brutal on penalties, man! After the 2nd time penalty I stopped worrying about it, but that was like on lap 15 or something, so ended up with +12 sec, big laugh...

I made your thumbnail. :eek: