PS4 - Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - German Grand Prix [19/05/2019 8PM UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Fordfocus987654
@de-thomas
@joshualuke1993
@leedamastr
@Hamres22

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
2 of my 4 AOR wins have come here. Random fact of the day

Reactions: AOR_all3ren

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oh and this will be my 150th AOR race. Another random fact

Reactions: AOR_all3ren

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Won't be able to make it I'm afraid, have been having stomach pains all weekend and while they do seem to be easing, I still don't feel 100% yet. Better I recover and come back next week.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

Dale Stones

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 10, 2015

Qualy: 2nd
Race: 1st

Well that was unexpected. I knew I had relatively good pace but was not expecting a win.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: DON SILVA

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Quali: Did a lap fast enough to be 2nd (1st by soft drivers), but invalidated it, so had to start 11th instead.
Race: Chaotic start to the race and ended up with wing damage, luckily safety car was deployed, but the pit crew didnt change my wing, so had to pit again under safety car. So was last at the safety car restart, and it went from bad to worse when i got wing damage on the first lap after the SC restart. Kept going and gained a couple of positions, and in the last stint i was catching the cars infront, and a bit of luck later i was 4th. Could have been better, but with the circumstances i was in it was pretty decent.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Disappointed to finish 7th. Without the incident, I would have had a podium as I completed the race with only 2 warnings. Pace was ok considering I barely practiced. Spa next. We go again.