PC - Round 6 - German Grand Prix [5/19/2019 - 8pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 6 - German Grand Prix [5/19/2019 - 8pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Racemonster45
@fxruppert
@Corne011
@AkwayN

Last edited:

Flash-224

S16 AOR PC F7 Champion
Aug 17, 2018
How 2 get podium like me:
1. Forget to brake at the finish line during Q so that you start on the US making the world's biggest tactical blunder
2. Drive some random strategy while cruising around the track while you hear that rain is shortly to arrive
3. Get out your praying bell and hope for a Safety Car (money has been transfered to you btw @ovi wan kenobi, thanks again)
4. ?????
5. Get the most undeserved podium finish ever

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
So many opportunities to do well here and each time the game didn’t like that ;(.
Was ready to pit for inters the lap the safety car came in but Geoff said pitbox was full so had to wait and then the game changed my strat to wets without my permission when I went in the lap after. Thank you Codemasters!
Good job to the podium guys, this race was a tough one.
Onto Belgium, please I need a good result lmfao.

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Qualy P2
Good qualy, @zOneS was simply too fast for me to be on pole

Race P4 (S > M > I)
I feel like I got a good launch off the start but @zOneS had an even better one and I had to defend from @Flash-224 who started on the ultrasofts. Really wanted to keep P2 which I managed to do but in my agressive defending I accidentally pushed @Flash-224 slightly off track.
@zOneS now had a gap of 2 seconds which stayed the same during the first stint. I tried the overcut which didn't work but then he made a mistake and was a few seconds behind me. He slowly started catching me but also had penalties so the race seemed won.
Then the safety car came and on top of that the rain came right after the restart and the track was immediatly to wet for slicks. I did a bad job on that lap and all the work of qualy and the first 20 laps was completely worthless. Had some luck in the pits compared to others and came out in P7 and then recovered to P4.
Overall a very dissapointing race but luckily the championship battle is still as close as ever.
Really looking forward to Belgium as it's a very enjoyable track to race at.