Apr 3, 2018
Round 6 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

PedroPMF

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 11, 2017
RACE REPORT
Qualifying went as I wanted. I got 2nd behind lokka, though the 5 tenths gap was not a real thing, just did not put a proper lap in.
Then, on the race it all looked like a close fight between lokka and myself (just like in our practice sessions) , probably also nike. It was just a case of staying in DRS range. Nevertheless, there were massive framedrops all the time and almost lost the car completely a few times. I did not lose any places, but the gap was just too big (3 seconds).I tried my best and at the time of pitstops I managed to get within 1.5 seconds. However, luck was definetely not on my side, as not only did I got held up in the pits for 1 second without a reason (that truly pissed me off) but also I rejoined just behind a couple of cars who had not stopped yet, with lokka just in front in clean air. I did my best to try and close the gap, but I simply could not, we were literally tied on race pace. I would have probably still finished 2nd because of penalties but it was a shame not having a proper head to head in the actual race.
GGs to everyone, especially lokka and lambo for being on the podium.
I desperately need to turn things around because with the momentum lokka has at the moment, it is not looking good

Reactions: Lokka09

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
That was interesting to say the least. Was enjoying the holiday weekend here before the race so I was fairly loaded by the start of the race. Still managed to put together a good time on the mediums despite my state of inebriation so I was happy with that. At the start of the race something went screwy with my wheel, and all of a sudden it just didn't turn for the first 2 corners, as if it was out of sync. By the time I fixed it I was well and truly last. A few laps later my controller turned off meaning I no longer had any sound as my headphones are plugged into it. Again I lost another 2-3 seconds there. From that point on it was just damage control. Drove fairly well all things considered, and managed to just about get the strategy right. Not sure if I could've stretched my mediums another 3 laps since they were my quali set but I'll gladly take P6 today. Another day without any issues its a podium maybe, but that's the way things go. Congrats to the podium finishers

Reactions: Lokka09

Lokka09

Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2018
Quali was tricky. With an half wet setup it was difficult to thrown the car into the corners and i suffered understeer a lot. Had to do 2 laps with S and did a quite decent 1.11.2 flat(My target was a 1.11.0 flat). Start was ok but the framerate was awful. Luckily I managed to don't make any mistake while I think Pedro did one at the end of lap 2 ,which gave me a 2.5 seconds confortable lead. The half wet setup didn't suite my driving ,but at least later on in the wet made the car feel stable. Congrats to Pedro,his pace was very solid(2s gap all the way in the dry)and also congrats to Lambo for his first podium!
See you all in SPA!