XB1 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [15/09/19 - 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [15/09/19 - 20:00UK]

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Guys. What happened . Lap 39 appears migrating host .... and then suedenly I am first . I was 3rd behind soggy cabbages ...

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Unless soggy and ekku crashed in the last 2 laps . I pitted only once and did not crash

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Unless soggy and ekku crashed in the last 2 laps . I pitted only once and did not crash
Don’t know what happened to Ekku. He pitted like lap 38 for some reason. We didn’t crash.

Was weird I have great internet (no doubt) but there was some trippy stuff going on today.

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
On lap 4-9 you were fighting with a mclaren not me. Lap 10 or so the mclaren crashed and you pushed me on the wall in the tunnel , I then couldn't brake and cut the chikane overtaking you. I got 5 sec penalty. At that time you probably had 2 red wings judging your lines

x EkKU x

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Don’t know what happened to Ekku. He pitted like lap 38 for some reason. We didn’t crash.

Was weird I have great internet (no doubt) but there was some trippy stuff going on today.
Nothing happened to me, i pit at lap 38 and then drive to the finish..
It show me that i was first, SoccyCabbage at second.
At the last few laps it was showing a tex "migrating host"

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Nothing happened to me, i pit at lap 38 and then drive to the finish..
It show me that i was first, SoccyCabbage at second.
At the last few laps it was showing a tex "migrating host"
Ah in that case you won then. Showed the Red Cross next to your name like you weren’t playing. But if you were then that’s the win for you.

Best Kiko

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Help figure the final:
1- elku
2-soggy
3 kiko
4 docile
5 ?
6 pricey?
7 santiahead .

Docilediamond5

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 21, 2019
My internet itself is fine, hence why I was chosen as host. However I can't help it if that doesn't translate into being a good lobby host.
Yh I get that. I’m not saying it isn’t I’m just wondering if u had any like internet problems during the race? Cause surely that isn’t a coincidence that 3 drivers got kicked out in the space of a lap?