Apr 23, 2017
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Spain again, huh? (Thread title.) :p

I won't be racing this week.

George Roke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
I FINISHED AT MONACO! LETS GO!

I was so slow throughout and got a couple of stupid pens and made (1 MAJOR one being a drive through for going too quick under the safety car by a TENTH) and also not pitting under the safety car was a terrible decision from my part having got the drive through. Had I not done them would have been 8th but i'll take each result as it comes! See you all in 2 weeks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Leather

Bobsleigh Gamer

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2018
Absolute disasterclass from start to finish. Apologies to @Adamlee-23 and @Chris Leather and god knows how many other peoples races I ruined. Just my luck that when I Finally start from pole the race is mixed conditions and has a safety car. My leg went dead because of how slow the safety car was and my tyres were ice cold so a spin was inevitable even after one flying lap. Lost about 15 seconds from two pitstops as I had to double stack which is annoying when you see how easily it is done in real life by red bull and merc. Not sure whether to be happy or annoyed that after all that I finished 0.9s off the win

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Had a decent qualifing then ahd a good start getting @Cinnamon Rage off the line. Pitted for hards under the safety car and went from there. After an uneventful race finished in P7 i believe. @Bobsleigh Gamer did we have contact into T1 which put me in the wall near end of the race??

Bobsleigh Gamer

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2018
Had a decent qualifing then ahd a good start getting @Cinnamon Rage off the line. Pitted for hards under the safety car and went from there. After an uneventful race finished in P7 i believe. @Bobsleigh Gamer did we have contact into T1 which put me in the wall near end of the race??
Ye I was just trying to get a clean run into T1 given how easy it is to lock up but I ran out of room and couldn't stop quick enough. Bad misjudgment from me on that one

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, you totally did me into the first corner! I was holding revs at 9ish thousand rather than the usual 11-12k and it bogged down on me.

Reactions: Chris Leather

Blueeyes0602

Pro Karter
May 8, 2019
Qualifying was a disaster as I had no game sound so had to leave the game and when I rejoined I could not compete.

Got a decent start to the race which was a surprise, managed to jump the car ahead and got passed a couple more cars into turn 1. Got a yellow front wing towards the end of lap 1 as I hit the wall i could wait until the safety car though so I did not lose as much. Managed to get up into 2nd as three cars crashed ahead of me then managed to get into first after @LR BLAZER GUNZ crashed.

Lost lots of time to @xXMARKELiNXx during the first few laps on inters and then crashed out of turn 1 and had to pit for a new wing. I lost positions to some cars on the first few laps out of the pits but managed to regain them after the switch to drys.

I managed to catch @xXMARKELiNXx but could not pass them until the end after I think they ran out of fuel. I had 12 seconds worth of penalties which ultimately cost me 2nd which was disappointing but most of them were my fault so I just needed to stop turning in to early to corners.

I got a penalty on lap 20 for cutting the nouvelle chicane even though I pretty much stopped to give back the time which was really annoying cause I also lost time in the sector splits.

Last edited:

Bobsleigh Gamer

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2018
Qualifying was a disaster as I had no game sound so had to leave the game and when I rejoined I could not compete.

Got a decent start to the race which was a surprise, managed to jump the car ahead and got passed a couple more cars into turn 1. Got a yellow front wing towards the end of lap 1 as I hit the wall i could wait until the safety car though so I did not lose as much. Managed to get up into 2nd as three cars crashed ahead of me then managed to get into first after @LR BLAZER GUNZ crashed.

Lost lots of time to @xXMARKELiNXx during the first few laps on inters and then crashed out of turn 1 and had to pit for a new wing. I lost positions to some cars on the first few laps out of the pits but managed to regain them after the switch to drys.

I managed to catch @xXMARKELiNXx but could not pass them until the end after I think they ran out of fuel. I had 12 seconds worth of penalties which ultimately cost me 2nd which was disappointing but most of them were my fault so I just needed to stop turning in to early to corners.

I got a penalty on lap 20 for cutting the nouvelle chicane even though I pretty much stopped to give back the time which was really annoying cause also I lost time in the sector splits.
I had the same glitch in the social race on Wednesday where I had no sound for qualy but I stayed in and it fixed itself for the race. Hopefully it doesn't become a regular thing

Reactions: Blueeyes0602

George Roke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
I had the same glitch in the social race on Wednesday where I had no sound for qualy but I stayed in and it fixed itself for the race. Hopefully it doesn't become a regular thing
Had that during qualifying for China, thought it was a problem from just my end but looks like its not